I understand principle. But w/o evidence not much you can do

來源: goingplaces 2024-04-26 17:50:48 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1223 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2024-04-26 18:13:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

IF SIXT file a claim.  You do NOT file a claim until SIXT charge you the damage.  I don't think SIXT would file a claim directly with your insurance company.  Not even US rental companies aboard.  I once had a damage with Budget at Sicily.  At car return it immediately charged my CC, with a detailed damage repair invoice together with 3 pictures, sent to my email real time.  I then spent half an hour at the counter to get the Rental Clising Agreement for the final details.  
Then once  returning home I filed an eclaim with my CC which was Chase Saphire Reserve.  The claim was settled within 7 days from filing to receiving approval with instruction on which payment option I wanted.  There were some uncovered items such as Airport Surcharge on repair.  All in all, out of 1300+ euro invoice, CC CDW paid almost 1200 euro.  Our out of pocket iirc was about 130 euro.

I am confident you would have similar outcome if it wound up has to be a claim with your insurance.

At this stage you can continue to dispute with SIXT, though given its reputation, you might not succeed.  

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

美國租車用CSR保車輛。那責任險就會自動跳到自家車保了吧? -MrsKwok- 給 MrsKwok 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2024 postreply 18:02:59

以前跟你說過 CC 從來不保責任責任險是包括在租車價裏的 除了幾個特殊的州 好像紐約算一個。 -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (215 bytes) () 04/26/2024 postreply 18:11:28

對,以前說過在國外用CSR保車輛,責任險可能會已在租車價裏了。但美國 -MrsKwok- 給 MrsKwok 發送悄悄話 (295 bytes) () 04/26/2024 postreply 18:26:32

明白了。大多數州都有自動加在租車費裏了(州要求的最低責任險)。謝謝goingplaces. -MrsKwok- 給 MrsKwok 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2024 postreply 18:37:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”