English version not working is not surprising

來源: 威伯 2022-08-11 22:00:53 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1453 bytes)

I bet Arabic version is working perfectly. When we were traveling in Russia, we always use Russian version, you just need to translate. English version often doesn't work. 

As far as airline payment, I experienced problem in Bolivia airline. I tried many of my credit cards, even Spanish version, they just don't accept online payment, except that when I used my Bank of America credit card, it went thru, crazy!. In morocco, they just don't take my credit card  when I tried to buy train tickets online, but ticket counter took my credit card. So again, I expect same thing would happen when I buy egypt air ticket to Abu simbel, same for train ticket from Luxor to Cairo, it may not take my credit card after all. But I think misr travel  will make it working to process your payment.

But bottom line is that the terms and conditions are for their protection, not for us. In case of problems, we'll never have chance to win any litigation against them. So I wouldn't worry too much about those terms. Just like that in China, any paperwork is just useless. Same as that in morocco, I purchased tour to Sahara by cash, expect them to pick me up in hotel next day. What if they don't? I have no way to control that. So relax, understand that developing countries are places for adventures, it's not in America.

所有跟帖: 

和語言無關和redirect link有關 something is missing in the redirect -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (3819 bytes) () 08/12/2022 postreply 07:03:11

The terms and conditions probably refer to its duty and -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (1112 bytes) () 08/12/2022 postreply 07:16:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”