付deposit 環節卡殼了 Terms and Conditions lead to 404! 笑死人了

來源: goingplaces 2022-08-11 18:43:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5421 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-11 21:16:56 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: No wonder Misr travel is rated #1 in Egypt威伯2022-08-09 11:16:49

他們的system 周末時出過意外,Rep 的 inbox bounced emails with permanent errors because mail box is either full / or reaches block limits.  Site 的 address still worked.  兩天後修複了。

我寫給他們的

When I click the Terms and Condition link, it gave me a 404 ERROR.

SEE the attached screenshots. 

How can one agree WITHOUT being able to read the Terms and Conditions?! 

Can you check with your IT Dept to see what goes wrong this time?
It looks the link for the Terms and Conditions is BROKEN.  Therefore it is 404!  This Page does not Exist! Message in Red!

When I clicked the Home button at the bottom, it goes to Misr Travel website,  seems it is again technical issues within Misr Travel system. 

So yeah, the company's IT Dept needs to fix the broken link before the client can make payment.  You cannot expect the client would click the box of "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions"  when the "Terms and Conditions" leads to a 404!  This Page Does Not Exist! 

Waiting for the error being fixed so I can read the Terms and Conditions first.  Cannot agree on something that I do not even know what to agree on...  I hope you understand that.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Rep 今早回答 連連道歉

I'm so sorry, you are absolutely right, I advised Payfort, and once such error is resolved I will let you know,

I repeat my apologies.

With my best personal regards.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

那我就等他們 fix 這個 404 page not found 才付 deposit 吧。 反正 invoice 上有寫 Validity 8 days GMT.  可能 the set up of secured payment is a one time valid for 8 days.  I have read a lot of people having difficulties buying tickets on Egypt Air since there were some anti fraud requirements set up in that region, like foreign transactions have to go thru a centralized processing system, but the system often fails.  

所有跟帖: 

English version not working is not surprising -威伯- 給 威伯 發送悄悄話 威伯 的博客首頁 (1453 bytes) () 08/11/2022 postreply 22:00:53

和語言無關和redirect link有關 something is missing in the redirect -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (3819 bytes) () 08/12/2022 postreply 07:03:11

The terms and conditions probably refer to its duty and -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (1112 bytes) () 08/12/2022 postreply 07:16:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”