和語言無關和redirect link有關 something is missing in the redirect

來源: goingplaces 2022-08-12 07:03:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3819 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-12 07:20:31 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: English version not working is not surprising威伯2022-08-11 22:00:53

I did not make the payment because I don't want to check the box of I agree on the Terms and Conditions.  Most likely the payment process would go thru if I check the box.  However, one should never agree on things one does not even know what the hell these things are.  Most people ignore the Fine Prints with the mentality like yours.  I must say this is dangerous.  Travel is no big deal  but in many occasions in day to day life, ignore the fine print is to your own peril.  

Google Payfort, I found out AMZN acquired Payfort in 2017, and change it to Amazon Payment Services but continue to refer it as Oayfort or PayFORT.

https://paymentservices.amazon.com/docs/EN/13.html

What is PayFort?

Amazon Payment Services is the new name for PayFort. PayFort is a leading provider of payment processing services that was acquired by Amazon in 2017.

Throughout this section, and in our API reference and SDK guides, you will see reference to PayFort. You may also see reference to Fort or FORT.

We continue to use PayFort and Fort in our documentation for the simple reason that the code that powers Amazon Payment Services still contains references to PayFort.

To ensure ongoing stability, and to minimize the development overhead for our customers, we are slowly but steadily changing references to PayFort across our core code and our documentation.

In the meantime, when you see PayFort or Fort, you can safely assume that we are referring to Amazon Payment Services features and benefits.

Like I said it is a global payment service system to prevent frauds mostly used in countries where the online payment systems are not as secured as here.  

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”