Agree on almost everything

來源: lake3peat 2012-05-20 11:06:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1455 bytes)
回答: Agree.Warsteiner2012-05-20 10:46:19

Brown doesn't have the 's and O's and he can't get the team to stay disciplined.There were so many mismatches in the game that a coach can milk. Sometimes, if the opposing team is on a roll or the offense becomes stagnant, simply calling a time-out can help a lot. Do some easy plays.

For example, in the entire 4th, except for the last min or two, I cringed everytime when Kobe was on the wing. It's as clear as daylight that a post force feed and a Kobe iso is in play. Why didn't they run a different play just to mix up?

Kobe wasn't even made aware of the Brown hire beforehand and he didn't talk to Brown for a while, leading to many speculations. At this point of his career, I don't think Kobe cares so much about the Alpha Dog tag. He wants his 6th more than anything else. The Lakers FO are in cost-saving mode for two years. The trade exception they got from Sasha was let expired instead of spent to improve the roster. That's an MLE level exception that can easily land an impact player!!! LO was let go to cut cost. He was actually a huge part of the Laker run. They could've gotten Beasley before the trade deadline but they didn't like his contract.

And it has become painfully clear that Gasol should've been traded. Imagine how the Lakers look with Scola in his spot, Dragic at PG and Martin at SF or SG? Maybe they didn't do it because they didn't like Scola's contract, haha.

所有跟帖: 

I used to think that all Kobe cares about is that 6th ring. -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (1051 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:15:46

agree to disagree 吧 -lake3peat- 給 lake3peat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:45:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”