I used to think that all Kobe cares about is that 6th ring.

來源: Warsteiner 2012-05-20 11:15:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1051 bytes)
回答: Agree on almost everythinglake3peat2012-05-20 11:06:08

Maybe he still cares, and a lot too. But he's clearly not at the point of trying to get that ring at any cost. He's not ready to sacrifice his roll, his touches, and his points. 

He doesn't have that explosiveness any more. He's making more and more difficult shots, because he works hard on his shooting to compensate for his digressing athleticism. Those tough shots were easy for him, years back, because he would simply blow by defender or rise a lot faster than defender.

Under such circumstances, I would have hoped and kind of expected, that he would try to involve the big a lot more from the beginning. Let them be the main charactors in the first 3 quarters, and he takes over in the 4th. He still can be the hero, and those bigs would be a lot more interested in playing defense in the 4th. 

You got to reward your big men, in order to raise their energy level at the defensive end. Kobe is not doing that. That's why I am no longer convinced that he REALLY want that 6th ring above everything else.

所有跟帖: 

agree to disagree 吧 -lake3peat- 給 lake3peat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:45:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”