Agree.

來源: Warsteiner 2012-05-20 10:46:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (979 bytes)
回答: 我不看好OKClake3peat2012-05-20 00:22:08

The only reason Kobe approved the decision to get Brown as the Head Coach was the same as LeBron James used to have - Brown can't really coach, but what he does best is to make sure that everyone plays for the Alpha Dog, at any cost, under any circumstances. That's why I always say Mike Brown is the best assistant coach.

I didn't think Lakers can beat this young OKC, with or without Worldpeace. But I had envisioned a more intense fight. Also, I would have expected some more tricks from the Lakers to provoke OKC, especailly nuckle head like Perkins and those young stars. 

I believed Spurs would come out from the West, and they actually would prefer to face OKC than Lakers. Spurs are very good at rotation and perimeter defending, which would further impact OKC's shooting percentage. That's where an inside post game would help. 

Let's wait and see. But one thing is for sure, Lakers is going to have a major make up change. 

所有跟帖: 

Agree on almost everything -lake3peat- 給 lake3peat 發送悄悄話 (1455 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:06:08

I used to think that all Kobe cares about is that 6th ring. -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (1051 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:15:46

agree to disagree 吧 -lake3peat- 給 lake3peat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2012 postreply 11:45:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”