實用英語:Driving(2)駕駛詞匯(音頻文字)

來源: 紫君 2014-04-23 06:02:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4032 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 紫君 ] 在 2014-04-25 00:44:44 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
實用英語:Driving(1) 英語駕駛詞匯(1) ZT
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/shiyongyingyu/186734.html

實用英語:Driving(2)駕駛詞匯(音頻文字) ZT
http://wsodprogrf.bbc.co.uk/ukchina/simp/dps/2014/03/bbc_qanda_287_driving_2_140417_qanda_287_driving_2_audio_au_bb.mp3
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ukchina/simp/elt/study_and_exams/2014/04/140417_qanda_287_driving_2.shtml 

關於台詞的備注 : 請注意這不是廣播節目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能沒有體現錄製、編輯過程中對節目做出的改變。

Feifei: 大家好,歡迎收聽《你問我答》英語駕駛詞匯的下集。我是馮菲菲。首先我們再來回顧一 下 Wang Dawei 的問題:  
Question 
請問汽車駕駛方麵的英語有哪些?謝謝! (Please could you tell me some English related to driving? Thanks!) 
Feifei: Language about driving. 收聽了上期節目的朋友們一定還記得我去駕校上了一堂駕駛 課,我師傅是 Finn. 
Finn: Hello. 
Feifei: 大家也一定沒忘記 Finn 給我指路指的是亂七八糟,弄的我撞了車,所以我們給修車師傅 打了電話,他應該馬上就到了。  
Mechanic: Hello there. 
Feifei: Oh hello! (whispers) It's the mechanic. Thank you for coming.  
Mechanic: Ahh, this shouldn't take too long to fix. I'll need to open the bonnet and look at the engine. 
Feifei: Of course! 他要打開引擎蓋 the bonnet. 引擎蓋在美式英語中也被稱為 the hood.  
(Bonnet clicks open) 
Mechanic: OK… right… let me see. 
(Sounds of engine being tinkered with) 
Feifei: Everything OK? 
Mechanic: The engine's fine…  
Feifei: Oh good. 發動機沒有受損。  
Mechanic: But… you have damaged the bumper. And we'll need to change the tyre. 
Feifei: Oh – OK. I think I have a spare. 在後備箱應該是有個備胎的 a spare type. 看來保 險杠得修一下 the bumper needs to be repaired.   
Mechanic: I can change the tyre for you right now if you get it out of the boot. 
Feifei: 把備胎從後備箱裏拿出來 get the tyre out of the boot. OK. 在這裏 boot 指的是汽 車的後備箱,不是我們穿的靴子 boot. 在美式英語裏,boot 後備箱被稱為 trunk.   
Mechanic: Excuse me, have you found it yet? 
Feifei: Oops sorry! Got it now. One spare tyre.  
(Sound of tyre being changed) 
Feifei: 輪胎 tyre 在英式和美式英語裏的說法是一樣的,但是這個單詞在美式英語裏的拚寫是 T.I.R.E., 而在英式英語裏的拚寫則是 T.Y.R.E.    
Mechanic: There we are! Great. As good as new. 
Feifei: Thank you so much. Right, Finn shall we continue our lesson? 
Finn: Yes, sure. Remember – seat belt, mirror, indicate and pull away. 
Feifei: And off we go!  
Finn: Very good, Feifei. And everyone, if you have any questions about the English language – please email us at questions.chinaelt@bbc.co.uk.

所有跟帖: 

小曼,I could not agree with you more. -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 06:52:15

When we went to the U.K.,we were very nervous to drive on the op -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 09:57:02

I can imagine since British drive on the left side of the road. -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 12:10:47

好好學習然後準備一趟去英國的旅行~ 謝謝紫君分享:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 18:05:55

好呀,預祝南山鬆英國之旅順利愉快。 -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 20:27:53

喜歡這種英美語言的比較學習,很有幫助。謝謝紫君! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2014 postreply 22:37:44

謝留言,周四好。 -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2014 postreply 06:01:44

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]