Billnet,知道你在報複我,但沒想到是這麽赤果果的報複~ :)

來源: 千與.千尋 2011-04-29 16:21:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15810 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 千與.千尋 ] 在 2011-04-29 17:06:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

嘿嘿~今天咱也標題黨一個!

我是要說謝謝的,非常感謝!而且你的耳朵好靈啊!!我自己偷偷掖著的毛病竟然被你聽出來幾個!有的問題你挑的沒錯啊,但我真不知道怎麽改,現在沒人教我了 :(

來,大家研究研究!

it is pretty FORmal -> 'formal’ 的第一個音節偏‘鄂’ 音了,應稍微偏向‘奧’音: 'formal /fc ml/ not /fuh ml/'

I think you're 80% correct on this one! I did voice "o" here, but my mouth wasn't big enough and the "o" was pronounced in a bit rush.

Another friend pointed out that my "formaL" was somewhat off. Right on! Thanks!

in my size -> 'my' 的元音應飽滿,否則有點 /e/的音了。'my' needs to be fully pronounced (not stressed though.)

I diagree~~ :)

My "my" was OK! "mY" and "sIze", there are two vowels in two adjacent short words individually. It'll be a little odd is I pronounce them both fully and stress them both strongly, like mY~~~sI~~~ze? Eh, I prefer "my sIze", not "mY sIze".

do you think thiS Sweater -> 兩個‘s’在一起的連讀,讀一個s音,但要相對長一些. 'this sweater' : the linking of the two 's', ie, the sound 's' needs be a little bit longer to show that there are two 's' here.

這個我覺得你對了(這裏用紅色,是因為激動啊)要是能做真聲demo就更好了。你讓我突然想起一個Chinese gril who came to Canada wheh she's 10 yr-old. With perfect English everyone believed she's born here. But one day a professor found she's not CBC from the pronunciation of her "s-s" liaison. She told me she always has trouble on this liaison! She gave me an example: "sugar's sweet"......如果你要知道怎麽在發音時處理這種liaison,我這麽多年的困惑就可以有答案了,謝謝!

look good on me -> 'look good' seems strange here. ' look’ 的音節偏‘鄂’ 音了,應稍微偏向‘屋’音

嘿嘿~口語裏,look, good都可以是ə,like “lək”, “gəd”,很口語的表達方式,在我們這裏很常見。

They have sold out the brand -> They uhv sold out the brand

是的,原讀是they've, and I said "they have"

這我當時聽到了,不過,老大......嗚嗚~~

How much -> rising tone is better than that of falling tone here;

這個原讀是降調,我要沒記錯的話;如果是,冤枉~

還有個別的“the”我有“d”的跡象,這個大家感興趣的可以去深挖!

謝謝Bill,謝謝大家~

我們美語世界的磚,是友誼的磚、真誠的磚!大家保持啊!

所有跟帖: 

讚敬業精神! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (42 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 17:05:22

今早臨出門看到Bill的帖,一路都在琢磨,説的很有道理,尤其這個“s-s” -千與.千尋- 給 千與.千尋 發送悄悄話 千與.千尋 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 17:23:02

bill高人別潛水啦! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 17:22:27

我們是不是把他嚇著了? -千與.千尋- 給 千與.千尋 發送悄悄話 千與.千尋 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 19:34:25

你真是個標題黨,嚇了我一跳。我剛進門。 -billnet- 給 billnet 發送悄悄話 billnet 的博客首頁 (452 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 20:01:14

你有時間可一定給我們講講“s-s”的連讀啊,謝謝~不著急! -雨打兔子窩- 給 雨打兔子窩 發送悄悄話 雨打兔子窩 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 20:05:31

學習小千的學習態度! -小淘- 給 小淘 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2011 postreply 22:50:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”