Great Job!

來源: 美壇奇葩 2011-04-11 19:47:51 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (20382 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 美壇奇葩 ] 在 2011-04-14 11:39:59 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

丈夫和妻子之間的這種對話應該與其他任何人都無關,這隻是我們自己的事。盡管我長期以來一直努力保護我們僅剩的那點隱私,但我現在什麽也不能做。對於我來 說,萊溫斯基的糾紛似乎隻是政治對手炮製的又一個惡毒的醜聞。畢竟,自從開始競選公職以來,比爾一直受到各種各樣的指控,從走私毒品到和小石城的一個妓女 生下私生子,而我也曾被指控為竊賊和殺人犯。我覺得最終這個實習生的故事會成為小報曆史上一條並不重要的新聞。

The conversation between my hu*****and and I should be of no concern to others, but only to us. I have been trying to keep the little privacy we have left, but there is nothing I can do now. To me, the Lewinski affair is only another vicious scandal created by Bills political enemies. Since his campaigning for public office, Bill has been charged on different accounts, from dealing drugs to having an illicit son with a prostitute from the city of Little Stone(可能該是rock?). I have been accused of stealing and murdering as well. Therefore, I thought, eventually, the story about this intern will become a trivia in the history of some local newspaper.

>>>>> 

The conversation between my hu*****and and me has nothing to do with others,  only with ourselves. I have been trying to keep the little privacy remained, but there is nothing I can do now. To me, the Lewinski affair is only another vicious scandal created by Bills political enemies. Since his campaigning for public office, Bill has been charged on different accounts, from dealing drugs to having an illicit son with a prostitute from Little Rock. I have been accused of theft and murder as well. Therefore, I thought, eventually, the story about this intern will become trivial in the history of local tabloids.  

所有跟帖: 

Your correction is greater! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (138 bytes) () 04/11/2011 postreply 21:19:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”