英譯歌曲 【 陪你一起看草原 】 by 烏蘭托婭

本文內容已被 [ 清衣江 ] 在 2010-08-21 08:34:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

英譯歌曲 陪你一起看草原 by 烏蘭托婭

陪你一起看草原

let me accompany you to see the prairie .

. 因為我們今生有緣

Because we must be fate mate in our life .

讓我有個心願

L et me wish


等到草原最美的季節陪你一起看草原


To wait for the best season to accompany you to see the prairie .


去看哪青青的草 , 去看哪藍藍的天

To see green grass, and see the blue sky,

看哪白雲輕輕的飄帶著我的思念

And, see white clouds floating gently by pass my yearning to you.


陪你一起看草原陽光多燦爛

I’ll accompany you to see that bright sunshine in the prairie


陪你一起看草原讓愛留心間

.
.
I’ll accompany you to see the prairie that can bring love in the heart .
因為我們今生有緣

Because we must be fate mate in our life,


讓我有個心願

L et me wish

等到草原最美的季節陪你一起看草原

To wait for the best season to accompany you to see the prairie ,


去聽哪悠揚的歌 , 去看哪遠飛的雁

To listen to melodious singing ,and see those wild geese fly too far


看哪漫漫長長的路能把天崖望穿

And, see a long way ,that can gaze into the ends of the earth ,


陪你一起看草原 , 草原花正豔

所有跟帖: 

最後兩句缺,補上. -清衣江- 給 清衣江 發送悄悄話 清衣江 的博客首頁 (1556 bytes) () 08/17/2010 postreply 13:41:29

謝謝你的歌曲翻譯係列,既學習了英語,也聽到了美妙的歌聲。 -紓珈- 給 紓珈 發送悄悄話 紓珈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2010 postreply 14:14:07

感謝版版主鼓勵,仍感到不足. -清衣江- 給 清衣江 發送悄悄話 清衣江 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2010 postreply 14:45:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!