[跟風貼]也88俺青澀年代的事

來源: lilac09 2009-11-22 22:44:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11040 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2009-11-24 03:48:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

俺借用了梅mm的心水曲子“againt all odds”,希望梅mm不要見怪
俺又8的又臭又長,還純英文,俺快累死了,幾天不能動,能忍住看到底的同學都該發獎

At the last year of my junior high school, my family moved from a small town to a big city. I was transferred to an average middle school, which was attached to a well-known university. It was not close to home. I had to bike almost one hour round trip there every day. I didn’t have any friends. Most of the students that attended that school were children of the university staff. They had their own long time formed cliques that were hard to get into. I was the only outsider, totally left out. In my old school, I had a bunch of close pals with whom I grew up together in our parents’ factory. I had never felt lonely or depressed in my life until I arrived at this new school. That was the first transition in my life, kind of like being forced away from a tight knitted warm nest and thrown into the dark cold uncharted water. Looking back, I was a tender flower in a green house. Everything used to be served to you in plate. You tend to take everything for granted. When things change and you are on your own, you feel complete inept and confused. That was exactly what I experienced at that time.

To add salt on the insult , I was soon appointed as TA for our English class. The lady, who taught our English, also in charge of the whole class, was a rigid middle-aged woman who couldn’t get along the students at all . However to me, although she was not amicable, she was a diligent teacher with a great conscience. Everyday, she worked overtime to straighten out the mess her students made but they just simply didn’t appreciate it, let alone liked her . For those rebellious teenagers, she was not cool, not hip, way too old fashioned, even more annoyed than their nagging mom type of teacher. Lots of times, good intentions alone are far from enough. Connections, understanding, supporting, patience, wisdom as well as passion are all indispensable, just like all other types of relationships.

Unfortunately she really liked me, thinking I was naïve, mild and honest, and singled me out as her TA. To be a teacher’s pet is already a pathetic target. To be a pet of an extremely unpopular teacher, your life is beyond miserable. Every time when a student got caught of his pranks or some bad deeds afterwards, I was put onto the spot as that notorious tell-on person that everyone hated. I was thought as a sly spy planted by the teacher into the class. In fact, I seldom talked with the teacher except helping her collect homework. That was my red scarlet. No one wanted to talk to me due to my “reputation”. Sometimes, my books got missed mysteriously, my homework got vandalized, and I even got flat bike tires several times. In the freezing winter evenings, I waited helplessly in the empty schoolyard for my father to pick me up. I tried many times to get out of that hideous TA position but in vain. I cried my pillows wet during sleeping. I literally hated to go to school every day. I pleaded with my teacher to make a public explanation, so I could be washed of those ridiculous “scandals”. One day, she announced to the whole class that I was not that tell-on person and she would punish whoever dared to trouble me. After hearing what she said, I even felt relieved for a moment. How naïve I was. Isn’t this that here is no 300 pieces of gold coins buried underground story? I was doomed to be a teacher’s pet.

The only way to get out this hell place was to get admitted to another school, a much better one. Once I made up my mind, I worked much harder to the goal. One year later, I became a freshman of the senior high, same school. However all the teachers were changed. We had rearranged classes and I got many new classmates. My “past” seemed really becoming the past. The chip seemed gradually off my shoulder. I opened up a bit and even had a couple of girl friends. We brought our lunch to school, ate together in the classroom during the long noon break. Sometimes, we shared the snack with each other while listening to the music from the school radio station. Life began smiling upon me.

Then this guy appeared in my life. (Thank god! Finally things start getting interesting :)) Let me call him Y. He was my new deskmate. He was tall, dark, quiet, kind of good looking in a way, which I couldn’t tell back then. The thing I could tell was he was really bad at English. Like most boys in middle school, English is always the biggest headache. So sometimes I had to let him copy my homework, or secretly passed on to him some tips when he was called on by the teacher in the class. In return, when our classmates lined up to play ping pong on the school playground during the recess time, if it was my turn (I really sucked at ping pong), he would purposely lose a few points to let me stay “alive” longer or otherwise kill off quickly. This suspicious partial action unquestionably would definitely incur endless teasing from boys, which I was afraid of most and had had enough before. He would nip the bud by tossing back a line expressionlessly to make it sound like a strict business, “Let me copy your English homework. If it is good enough for copying, I will let you win, not just stay alive longer.” (Of course, he said all this in Chinese :) ) He said it in a very frank and cool tone. So I thought this was a business, how come I even felt a bit of unnamed sweetness? Aren’t all girls silly? And I also found he had a bad habit, kind of unorganized, always forgetting this book, or that learning material. I had to share mine with him from time to time. But I thought I could bear that. Aren’t all boys scatterbrained?

Anyway, I actually started to look forward to going to school everyday, unconsciously started to match my shoes with my clothes, although I only had 2 or 3 pairs, either black or brown. During the lunch break, I would sometimes sneak out of the school to buy some cheap gaudy hairpins from the street stands (limited budget :)), which I would just pass by before. I was trying not to be too obvious to look stupid. I just added something new on me cautiously once in a while, but I did hope that I could be noticed somehow, ehh, by him. I felt like an ugly caterpillar molting to a butterfly.

One day, I found out his secret. He said he forgot his English test paper at home that the teacher was going to review in class. So I had to share mine with him as usual. In recess, I happened to spot his test pager was right in his backpack, which he couldn’t have missed. The only explanation… The only explanation was that he was doing it on purpose. He forgot things so we could read a book or a test paper together, to look at the same word at the same time without saying anything. And all these started even before my girly antics mentioned above. He was attracted to me when I was still a caterpillar. I was shocked to my core, sweetness mixed with happiness with ecstasy. Finally I was out of that suffocating low self-esteem cocoon I was trapped in for almost two years and became a free butterfly. I didn’t tell him I knew what was going on. We continued to live with that lie until I got accepted by a top-ranked high school. That was the farthest that our “relationship” got. (Disappointed? Can’t blame you. :))

Although I got the admission from the school I had been dreaming of for a long time, I was not excited at all. I felt sad, upset, and hard to say good-bye. I didn’t know what new stuff I was going to face and it seemed I just adjusted to an environment that I finally fell in love with because of him after such a long time struggle.

New semester finally started. In the late afternoon of the first school day, my mom took me to my soon-to-be old school to go through some final procedures. Once I entered the school gate, I saw him at my first sight. I didn’t expect to meet him. On the first day of school, it was usually just registration that always finished in the morning. Students were all gone. The whole school looked deserted. The playground was empty, dark clouds hanging low in the sky. He was there, leaning against an old bicycle under a big bare maple tree. He looked taller after a winter vacation. Wasn’t it spring here now? Why did I still feel chilly from inside out? Once he saw me, he nodded and I nodded back. We didn’t exchange any words. Then he took off. I turned around, holding back the tears that were welling up and started my new journey. I didn’t notice there were leaf buds actually bursting out on the branches of that big bare maple tree, so were the leaf buds in my heart. Spring was here anyway no matter how harsh the weather still was. I was fifteen years old that year, too young to know many things.

We have never seen each other again. According to my current taste, he may hardly come close to someone of my type. Come on, after getting married so many years, even my hubby was falling out of my type :) (hope he wouldn't see this article) . It’s ok. I am working my butt off transforming him or maybe myself.

Back then what I had with Y couldn’t even count as puppy love. We didn’t say anything beyond what classmates should say. Our closest contact was through holding the same textbook. But it is so hard to forget such a person who once warmed up the heart of a self-abased girl and gave her strength to carry on. Extend my thanks wholeheartedly to him during such a thanks giving season.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Against All Odds
  • Aren’t these all about 政治正確?
  • [VOA 朗讀] Nuts and Bolts -千年讀一回
  • 8個俺娃氣俺的
  • 俺也來88職場說話禁忌, 隨便8,8哪兒算哪兒
  • 所有跟帖: 

先頂了,存下來回頭慢慢讀。 -北京二號- 給 北京二號 發送悄悄話 北京二號 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 23:03:25

故事情節曲折動人,人物刻畫生動豐滿,A+!下麵該小任了。 -北京二號- 給 北京二號 發送悄悄話 北京二號 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 01:00:10

叩謝二姐大肆廣告,二姐又辛苦挑燈夜讀了。教主的稿俺定幫您催。 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:17:15

回複:[跟風貼]也88俺青澀年代的事 -梅石瑩玉- 給 梅石瑩玉 發送悄悄話 梅石瑩玉 的博客首頁 (958 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 23:12:02

謝梅mm喜歡。For something, we mayn't have changed at all after many y -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:19:19

lilac寫得真好,是一篇真摯感人,催人淚下的好文。並祝Sis感恩節快樂。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 06:20:11

BIG HUG my little sister. Don't cry, 感恩節快樂 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:22:06

這篇文章一定很美,但我不敢看 -雨打兔子窩- 給 雨打兔子窩 發送悄悄話 雨打兔子窩 的博客首頁 (17 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 06:20:57

千mm別怕,不是恐怖片 :) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:24:45

歌曲視頻:梔子花開 & 英文歌曲:Gardenia in blossom 來源:天澤園 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (1368 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 06:38:39

梔子花,是淡淡的青春純純的愛,很喜歡.我都不知道去哪兒找這些好歌 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (33 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:40:27

歌曲視頻:同桌的你 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (1174 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 06:44:37

婉mm,這個真是很押題,俺的翻版的"同桌的你” -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:29:14

英語歌曲:Against All Odds(視頻)來源: 梅石瑩玉 -美語世界- 給 美語世界 發送悄悄話 美語世界 的博客首頁 (154 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 06:58:27

美班辛苦了,還替我們整理了那麽多回貼. Happy Thanksgiving to your family! -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:43:28

頂純情的青澀年代,MM寫得真好,要不是也有一顆喜歡八卦的心, -楚江- 給 楚江 發送悄悄話 楚江 的博客首頁 (35 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 08:36:37

多虧楚姐姐有一顆愛八卦的心,八卦的人喜歡愛聽八卦的人:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 10:29:27

現頂,晚上下班後,再細讀~~ -任我為- 給 任我為 發送悄悄話 任我為 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 08:54:06

教主,上有二姐和梅mm指示,光細讀俺的是不成了。您得交帶您的曆史 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 10:34:06

嗯,有空寫哦~~。 -任我為- 給 任我為 發送悄悄話 任我為 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 14:57:45

WOW, 美女壇才女 真多. ding -23731241- 給 23731241 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 08:55:39

密碼大俠果醬了,這美女,才女,能占上哪頭都成,可惜俺隻在中間晃蕩 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 10:41:47

Great writing, I'm green with envy :-) -天澤園- 給 天澤園 發送悄悄話 天澤園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 09:09:10

mm笑話了,都是口水文。俺剛看了一遍,錯誤一把把。 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (59 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 10:47:49

看標題,總以為是1988年發生的事 -馬奎- 給 馬奎 發送悄悄話 馬奎 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 13:34:20

這88不是俺胡侃的signature嗎?用了n久了 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 17:38:33

Great! You promised and delivered it. Thank You! -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (3243 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 21:05:03

Thanks Yugong! It brings me back to my freshman year of college. -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (147 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 21:13:52

MM讓俺睡不好覺了,~~~~~~ -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 22:45:31

mm, share your story :). Then you you can sleep tight -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2009 postreply 14:13:06

寫的真好,歌也好聽 -lostman- 給 lostman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2009 postreply 00:50:48

謝謝您喜歡,說實在俺都沒耐心看正長的E文 -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2009 postreply 07:04:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”