回複:[跟風貼]也88俺青澀年代的事

來源: 梅石瑩玉 2009-11-22 23:12:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (958 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 梅石瑩玉 ] 在 2009-11-24 03:48:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I don't mind at all. Xin Shui means beloved, Mai ba means good at singing. learned;)

how amazing the subeleness stays with us all those years, no matter how much we grow and how we changed.

"He was there, leaning against an old bicycle under a big bare maple tree. He looked taller after a winter vacation. Wasn’t it spring here now? Why did I still feel chilly from inside out? Once he saw me, he nodded and I nodded back. We didn’t exchange any words. Then he took off. I turned around, holding back the tears that were welling up and started my new journey. I didn’t notice there were leaf buds actually bursting out on the branches of that big bare maple tree, so were the leaf buds in my heart. Spring was here anyway no matter how harsh the weather still was. I was fifteen years old that year, too young to know many things. "

Now it's Mr. Ren's turn to confess his love story. do remind him, when you see him.

所有跟帖: 

謝梅mm喜歡。For something, we mayn't have changed at all after many y -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2009 postreply 07:19:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”