喜歡這首英語歌曲,喜歡Westlife的演繹。 You raised me up 歌詞:

來源: 婉蕠 2009-08-23 07:14:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3220 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-08-24 16:10:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Song: You Raise Me Up
Artist: Westlife

When I am down and oh my soul, so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened be,
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
UNTIL you come and sit a while with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders,
You raise me up To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

Song: You raised me up
來源: 秒秒 於 09-08-23 05:48:02
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=mysj&MsgID=51585

Westlife
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Westlife is an Irish pop band formed on July 3, 1998. The group's original lineup comprised, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, Shane Filan and Bryan McFadden. The band is the only act in UK history to have their first seven singles go straight in at Number 1, and they have gone on to sell over 40 million records worldwide which includes their studio, single, video, and compilation albums.

They were signed on by Simon Cowell and are currently managed by Louis Walsh. In 2008, they were declared as Ireland's 9th richest celebrities under 30 years old and 13th in general. They garnered 14 number one singles in the United Kingdom, the third-highest in UK history, tying with Cliff Richard and trailing behind only Elvis Presley and The Beatles. The band has also won numerous awards such as "Best Irish Pop Act" at the annual Ireland Meteor Awards and is the only band to win the ITV "Record of the Year" award in the UK four times in a row. The band has also broken a few top records, including "Music artist with most consecutive number 1's in the UK" and the "Biggest selling arena act in the UK". In 2009, a poll from a highly rated newspaper in the UK saw Westlife rated the second biggest musical band ever in the UK with 39% of the vote. They were beaten, just, by the 60s band The Beatles who scored 46% of the vote.

Over years of their career, Westlife's music has evolved from teen pop to a pop sound, with an emphasis on ballads. All of the band members are songwriters, although most of their hits have been composed by external writers, most notably Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. On July 3 2008, Westlife marked their 10th anniversary with a spectacular concert in Croke Park, Dublin which saw more than 82,000 fans attending the special occasion. Music Week revealed on their website that Westlife is the official 3rd top touring act within the years 2005-2008. While, as 7th top touring act of 2008.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks so much for posting lynrics :) -秒秒- 給 秒秒 發送悄悄話 秒秒 的博客首頁 (115 bytes) () 08/23/2009 postreply 07:22:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”