The First Snow.

來源: 移花接木 2023-12-18 17:51:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1300 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2023-12-18 18:23:15 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

short poem

The first snow,

Is pending... ...
Pending... ...pending...

Enough for the joke...

Why the ture belivers put God first.

Proverbs 3:6 proclaims, “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success,”

My religious mentor once used simile to explain the way of our lives in relation to God. He said the meaning of our lives should always be putting God's purpose first and he will take care of the rest.  

A water jar being our lives, a handful of gravels being God's purpose, and the water being our desire.

If we put our desire first , we will fill the jar with water, no more space for the gravel, we reserve no room inside us to serve God.

But if we put God's purpose ahead of our own, like putting the gravels into the jar at first then the jar still can be filled with water. Serve God first, he will make our lives satisfied.   

But I disappointed him eventually.

所有跟帖: 

I don't think you disappointed him eventually. Because -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 12/18/2023 postreply 17:57:17

pending, pending ,waiting ... :)) -衛寧- 給 衛寧 發送悄悄話 衛寧 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2023 postreply 18:18:35

See, God heard my call, the ground is white this morning -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/19/2023 postreply 09:06:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”