If I Could

來源: 移花接木 2023-06-28 16:03:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5763 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2023-06-28 19:10:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

"El Cóndor Pasa"  is an orchestral musical piece by the Peruvian composer Daniel Alomía Robles, written in 1913 and based on traditional Andean music, specifically folk music from Peru.

Since then, it has been estimated that, around the world, more than 4,000 versions of the melody have been produced, along with 300 sets of lyrics. In 2004, Peru declared this song to be a part of their national cultural heritage. This song is now considered the second national anthem of Peru.

In 1970, the Aemrican pop dual Simon & Garfunkel recorded the Los Incas version, adding English lyrics,  under the song name "El Cóndor Pasa (If I Could)".

iCurious is an ID of a veteran photographer well known in WenXueCity. In the earlier stage of his photographic career he spent 3 years touring many parts of China on a bicycle  and became the first Chinese bicycle-travel photographer around China, had shot over 30 thousand frames of films in the journey. iCurious and I once had a talk from the music El Cóndor Pasa to Mayan culture which shows evidences of relation with Chinese origin. He then came up with the idea of making a MV of El Cóndor Pasa(If I could) using his photographic and video works  and invited me to sing.

El Cóndor Pasa is a Spanish phrase , English literal translation:  The condor happens
漢語為: 禿鷹飛過, 我們通常叫這首曲子:瑪雅神鷹、

Here is the final work: 

Producer & photographer: iCurious

El Cóndor Pasa If I Could , Cover by 移花接木   

Song by Simon & Garfunkel

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail Yes, I would If I could I surely would
I'd rather be a hammer than a nail Yes, I would If I only could I surely would
Away, I'd rather sail away Like a swan that's here and gone A man gets tied up to the ground He gives the world its saddest sound Its saddest sound
I'd rather be a forest than a street Yes, I would If I could I surely would
I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet Yes, I would If I only could I surely would

I want to try the Spanish pronounciation of "El cóndor pasa" myself.  
In the audio below, the first reading is recorded from google translation,
the second is my try. Want to give a try ? record and include yours in your reply to this thread.

所有跟帖: 

精準的唱!精致的視頻!經典就是好聽! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2023 postreply 16:45:48

鬆了口氣,節奏太明顯知道錯不到哪裏去,第一次傳給好奇後,過了一天發現有兩個音準差了點,趕緊改過 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2023 postreply 17:30:03

感覺你唱歌越來越好了,聲音舒展,連綿起伏的感覺出來了 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2023 postreply 16:50:54

確實棒,視聽雙精品! -沿途美景- 給 沿途美景 發送悄悄話 沿途美景 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2023 postreply 16:48:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”