【我與AI】 I am cautiously optimistic

來源: 移花接木 2023-02-09 19:14:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3136 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2023-02-09 19:34:31 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Surely, this flawless image looks more artifical, that is only because AI wants to make it artifical , if AI purposely adds a little blemish to make it more realistic, it sure can... ....

Below are all AI drawn artifical photos, cartoon figures in real life

Below:

This winning photo in a recent Australian photography competition is – well – unreal.

On Wednesday evening, the studio won a photography competition.

This week the judges of a weekly themed competition run by electronics retailer DigiDirect unknowingly awarded the studio’s submission of a computer-generated image the top prize.

Before you ask, the studio immediately fessed up and refused the cash prize.

So human judges mistakenly picked this AI image as human photographic work.

The image, created using artificial intelligence, depicted a sunrise, a breaking wave and two surfers and was entered under the name Jan van Eycke, the 15th-century painter who created the most stolen artwork of all time – The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb.

“We did it to prove that we’re at a turning point with artificially intelligent technology by passing the ultimate test – could an AI-generated image not only slip by unnoticed but actually be awarded the top prize by a photography expert? The answer is resoundingly, yes,” the studio said.

So you see which area is under the immediate impact of AI, especially commercial photography,
advertising, etc.  

Luckily,  photography is only my second hobby, I don't have to worry being replaced by AI.

Accept it or not, AI avalanche is happening now.   In my faith humans are always the master of AI.  There's no denying a few careerists might try to utilize AI to rule the whole world.  All in all, the future of AI is bright. Humans should apply AI technologies rationally.   I am cautiously optimistic.

所有跟帖: 

AI won't pass the smell test, literally. Haha! -renqiulan- 給 renqiulan 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 19:42:03

The person who isn't real looks so real! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 20:51:36

我帖得那個移花接木的老虎原圖,環境象是真的,老虎本身應該是AI畫的 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 04:46:28

Wonderful English writing and analysis! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 20:53:58

I wonder what jobs would be least affected by AI? -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 21:01:28

AI構架師, AI的掌控人. -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 21:18:23

不會的。會由需要十個AI架構師,變成需要一個AI架構師。 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2023 postreply 21:25:27

培養AI 的人,自己被AI淘汰,AI的下一步就是AI自己繁殖自己的下一代 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 05:12:49

各種需要人親自動手的,不用電腦 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 05:18:34

太不動腦的也不行,比如現在已經有了掃地機器人:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 10:53:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”