【母愛似水父愛如山】Bcoz of U, 聽歌填空, 另類活動帖

本文內容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2022-05-11 12:22:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

與父母愛有關,但有些另類, 民主社會應該有各種不同的聲音,父母愛也不都是高大全偉光正. 正好借這首歌做個填空帖吧.

Have you ever felt your pareants' love burdensome? or at least for some time periods? You are not alone.  Listen to Kelly Clarkson's song 【Because of You】

In the song, Clarkson sings about trying not to make the same mistakes her parents did, and how because of the relationship of her parents, she is scared to fall in love, in fear of going through the same pain her parents did.

She said"I think I'm most proud of that song...because no one liked it until it hit # 1 worldwide and everybody was on board."  看來等人們認真反思夠, 冷靜下來, 紛紛對這首觸及靈魂,觸及人性的歌.產生了共鳴,

Luckily I did not have to go through most of the pain that Kelly Clarkson experienced in her childhood. But some parts of the song did echo a few aspects in my early life, away from 'bad' classmates, little playtime, being obdient , being discouraged hobbies etc. etc.    

No human makes no mistake. Parents are also human, parents' love could never be flawless, can not blame it.  Parents' love is still deep as ocean high as mountain no matter what, being grateful to parents' love.

Because Of You

Kelly Clarkson
I will not make the same mistakes ( ) you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much ( )
I will not break the way you did
You ( ) so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
Because of you
I never ( ) too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I ( ) to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to (  ) not only me, but everyone ( )
Because of you
I am ( )
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's ( ) in your eyes
I'm forced to ( )
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart ( ) possibly break
When it wasn't ( ) to start with
Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to ( ) not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I watched you ( )
I heard you cry every night in your ( )
I was so young
You should have known better than to ( ) on me
You never thought ( )
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same ( )
Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my ( ) just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else ( )
Because of you
I'm ( ) of my life because it's ( )
Because of you
I am afraid
Because of you (oh)
Because of you (mm, oh)

所有跟帖: 

聽歌練聽力回來啦!Nice article as fluent as a stream~ 今天的你就是父母教育的成功證明 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 08:47:12

每個人都會有成長的叛逆,正常正常。我從來自以為是:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 08:52:26

占個座,估計晚上才有時間聽歌填空了:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 08:48:15

你小時候怎麽個“good”student?:)我覺得在美壇玩的都是骨子裏的好學生:) -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 14:08:32

記得我初中的英語課,一次老師留作業背誦課文,我沒背,被老師抽查到,要我下午放學前必須背被她,我抽課間與中午 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (360 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 18:13:59

天啊,你真是學霸!還參加市裏英文演講比賽!還有telegraphic memory神功!你的英語功底太深了啊!膜拜膜拜! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 20:46:54

謝謝移花好分享,也謝謝你為此做出的努力。點讚。 -chuntianle- 給 chuntianle 發送悄悄話 chuntianle 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 16:39:32

真是一首異類的歌。但很現實。填空有些難度。 -天邊一片白雲- 給 天邊一片白雲 發送悄悄話 天邊一片白雲 的博客首頁 (2506 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 17:09:25

這首歌是瞄準了她媽媽,單身母親比較彪悍吧,這歌詞貌似挺簡單,我是一聽就知道意思一填空就錯 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 18:06:29

交作業—-忍不住填了…好歌… -Okra- 給 Okra 發送悄悄話 Okra 的博客首頁 (2512 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 18:48:06

有個最容易的地方,the same damn thing 都不答,是因為女士都回避粗話嗎? -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2022 postreply 07:42:04

第一次覺得這首歌這麽好聽,好多聽不出來 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (2488 bytes) () 05/11/2022 postreply 19:48:57

你說這首歌算什麽流派? new country, pop? -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2022 postreply 07:49:58

搞不清什麽是new country,我就覺得是pop。 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2022 postreply 08:57:14

恭喜花董。首頁進來,謝謝網管,父愛母愛 Bcoz of U, 聽歌填空, 另類活動帖 推薦成功 -梅雨潭- 給 梅雨潭 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2022 postreply 15:53:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!