我提供個大人版僅做參考,因為我寫不出小孩的味道

來源: 心存善念 2022-02-21 08:45:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2087 bytes)

I had a lot of fun during my winter break, and celebrated the Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival.

To celebrate the Spring Festival, most people will have dunplings for dinner, which represent wealth. People will dress up in their brand new clothes when they visit relatives and friends. For kids , the most fun part will be enjoying fireworks and receiving Red Envelop money as the symbol of wealth.

During the Lantern Festival, my cousins, Jenny and Danny, and I visited our grand parents.  After having Yuanxiao as breakfast, we went to the parade. At the parade,  Jenny learned Yang Ge dance from grandma, and Danny joined the parade dressed up as the Monkey King.  In the evening, we wathced the lantern show and solved some riddles, both of which are an essential part of the Lantern Festival.  

I wish everyone a happy new year filled with fortune, wealth and luck!

所有跟帖: 

非常棒!謝謝! -bobpainting- 給 bobpainting 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:07:46

改的太多,不是老師批改作業 -Zhuzitaba- 給 Zhuzitaba 發送悄悄話 Zhuzitaba 的博客首頁 (213 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:15:07

也叫cheating -Zhuzitaba- 給 Zhuzitaba 發送悄悄話 Zhuzitaba 的博客首頁 (198 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:17:50

幸好柱子爸不是老師,火眼金睛:) -心存善念- 給 心存善念 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 14:42:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”