試著按自己的粗淺理解斷句讀了,感覺詩表麵在講述

來源: ibelieu 2021-07-15 11:47:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2178 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ ibelieu ] 在 2021-07-15 12:50:24 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 詩歌欣賞:《Why》忒忒綠2021-07-15 07:27:21

一位母親帶了自己的正好到了不斷問“為什麽”的年紀的孩子在花園裏玩。孩子就一個杜鵑花蓓蕾和其他的事問很多問題。 母親答不出。 孩子開始自己思考答案,開始有自己的思想,有獨立意識。

下雨了,母親拉著孩子奔走躲雨。孩子在長大,但他仍然還是孩子,他沒有扔掉自己找到的一塊玫瑰色小石頭,而是放進自己的口袋......   有新的美麗要去探索,舊的美麗卻仍值得保存。

作者在故事的後麵似乎講了很多,至於她在講什麽,隻能由讀者自己意會。

當然,也許以上所說根本就都是錯的,反正我是這樣斷了句來讀的:

You ask me again: “Why”,  putting your tiny hand on the not yet unsheathed bud on the rhododendron.

And I see I need to be sky; I need to be soil.  There are no words for why that I can find fast enough.

“Why",  you say at the foot of the cherry's wide blossomfall.  “Is it dead now?  Why did it let go?” 

“Why” tossed out into what appears to be silence.

When I say let's run, the rain is starting, "Why are we lost?  Why did we just leave where we just were?  Why is everything so far behind now as we go on?”

I see you think when you reach me again to ask why, when I say, “Are you coming now”, & you say, “No, I want to stay, I want things to stay, I do not want to come away from things.”

What is this we are entering?  Me taking yr hand now to speed our going as fast as we can in this suddenly hard rain, yr hand not letting go of the rose pebble u found.

Feeling the first itching of personal luck as you now slowly pocket it, thinking you have taken with you a piece of what u could not leave  behind.

It is why we went there and left there.

It is your why.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you Ibe for your insightful comments. . It is really a goo -忒忒綠- 給 忒忒綠 發送悄悄話 忒忒綠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2021 postreply 13:06:00

a good point that two people dialogue in it -忒忒綠- 給 忒忒綠 發送悄悄話 忒忒綠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2021 postreply 13:07:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”