如何學習才能聽懂英語歌詞?

來源: TJKCB 2021-02-10 12:41:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15459 bytes)

英文歌曲:

回到當時電視上沒有隱藏式字幕(CC)的時代,我發現很難聽懂歌詞的含義。 當這項字幕技術開始發揮作用時,我注意到 "與我一起唱歌程序" 可以幫助我學習聽懂歌詞。原因訣竅如下:

單詞語音連讀規則:特別是,第一個單詞的結尾輔音必須與第二個單詞的第一個元音音節相繼唱出,您可以一起聽到似一個單詞的串讀! 這與中文單詞節不同,您中文一字一字吐音清楚很少用字串一起唱歌!

=========

如何學習才能聽懂英語歌詞?英文歌曲:

回到當時電視上沒有隱藏式字幕(CC)的時代,我發現很難聽懂歌詞的含義。當這項字幕技術開始發揮作用時,我注意到 "與我一起唱歌程序" 可以幫助我學習聽懂歌詞。原因訣竅如下:

單詞語音連讀規則:特別是,第一個單詞的結尾輔音必須與第二個單詞的第一個元音音節相繼唱出,您可以一起聽到似一個單詞的串讀!這與中文單詞節不同,您中文一字一字吐音清楚很少用字串一起唱歌!

===

English songs: 

Back to the time no Closed captioning (CCavailable on TV, I found it's hard to watch to gain what sang in the word Lyrics. When the technology came into play, I noticed that the singing-along-with-me program helped me to learn. 

Word phonetic reading rule: In particular, the ending consonant of the first word must be sung in succession with the following vowel syllables of the second word, so that you can hear one-word string together! This is different from Chinese word stanzas, and you rarely sing them together with fewer strings!

Notes: 

Closed captioning (CC) and subtitling are both processes of displaying text on a television, video screen, or other visual display to provide additional or interpretive information.

"You Raise Me Up" - cover by COLOR MUSIC Children's Choir

Lyrics:
"You Raise Me Up"
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up to more than I can be
There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be
======== 
Josh Groban first came on stage with Celine Dion like a boy. Now, he matured to be a man. 

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

著名的英文歌曲歌詞都優美不浮華,尤其是旋律,很多都可以直接被編成獨奏 -欲借嵯峨- 給 欲借嵯峨 發送悄悄話 欲借嵯峨 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 12:59:59

專業的handyman來了,檢驗一下童鞋們的handy作品同時做個專業演示如何:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 14:45:37

不著名的英文歌也差不多,80%我聽過的英文歌基本一次能聽懂意思,能判斷出歌名字,可是,讓我越來越有挫折感的是 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 15:53:11

越來越多的中文歌,聽清楚了大多數字,卻聽不懂什麽意思,尤其是一天可以寫半斤的古風什麽的 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 15:54:55

CC是closed caption的意思,學習啦! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 13:24:58

subtitling button is for your DVD player while cc is for TV -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:48:57

This is a good point. -忒忒綠- 給 忒忒綠 發送悄悄話 忒忒綠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 14:23:00

Mental pointer for 輔音/元音節連讀方位Consonant/vowel syllable link posit -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (96 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:52:16

恭喜TJKCB。首頁進來,謝謝網管,“ 如何學習才能聽懂英語歌詞?” 掛首成功:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 16:46:01

Thank you for bringing up blissful beautifulwind over, a puff o -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (748 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:20:19

Oh yeah!Thanks!:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 18:38:54

ur vision fits well "You raise me up to more than I can be. You -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (230 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:40:02

用iPhone 聽新歌時,可以選擇讓歌詞滾動顯示。 -連木帶瓦- 給 連木帶瓦 發送悄悄話 連木帶瓦 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:21:33

good to know that trick! Thank you for sharing the info -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 17:47:01

歡迎連木帶瓦來美壇玩,歡迎參加HobbyShow活動:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (200 bytes) () 02/10/2021 postreply 22:38:12

The way of singing is different from the way of speaking. Even -danren- 給 danren 發送悄悄話 danren 的博客首頁 (90 bytes) () 02/11/2021 postreply 10:00:37

insightful point. One canNOT learn English by singing songs. -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2021 postreply 11:49:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”