Monkey see monkey do少看或者竟不看中國書,多看外國書

來源: TJKCB 2015-09-21 13:09:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10182 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ TJKCB ] 在 2015-09-21 13:59:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I remember Lu Xun said: "少看或者竟不看中國書,多看外國書" - You can't take it out of the context. You gotta go back to his time as his thought based on his environment. You can't take his words without knowing his situation.

"胡適等人都交卷了,唯獨魯迅作答時發了一通牢騷,曰:“青年必讀書,從來沒有留心過,所以現在說不出。……我以為要少看或者竟不看中國書,多看外國書”。此語可見其 ..."

I thought you can adopt this attitude toward learning English. My mentor once told me: Forget about your culture, forget about your Chinese, soak yourself in English culture, English literature - Monkey see, monkey do.

monkey see monkey do

an expression describing someone who imitates another person's actions, good or bad,simply by having watched them before.
Helluva saying, right?
Monkey see, monkey do is a pidgin-style saying that appeared in American culture in the early 1920s. The saying refers to the learning of a process without an understanding of why it works. Another definition implies the act of mimicry, usually with limited knowledge and/or concern of the consequences.

Imitating, however, is an effetive way to get you to English. Why?
I've seen house keepers and cooks can speak fluent English; however, can't read, can't write. They can say so much in native tongue. Why? They imitate their masters. That's monkey see, monkey do.

魯迅:中國小說史略_百度百科

baike.baidu.com/view/7187088.htm - Translate this page
Baidu Baike

魯迅中國小說史略》是江蘇文藝出版社出版的圖書,作者是魯迅魯迅先生的《中國小說史略》是中國小說史的一部開山著作,也是一部奠基著作。它初版於二十世紀二 ...

【論文】魯迅對中國小說史的詮釋個案研究“小說文學”學科建立 ...

wenku.baidu.com/.../b8d8e45833687e21af45a9b3.ht... - Translate this page
胡適等人都交卷了,唯獨魯迅作答時發了一通牢騷,曰:“青年必讀書,從來沒有留心過,所以現在說不出。……我以為要少看或者竟不看中國書,多看外國書”。此語可見其 ...

魯迅和他的小說

https://www.marxists.org/.../... Translate this page
Marxists Internet Archive

對於魯迅小說的批評,真是多極了,但魯迅大多不加理會,有時不得不回答幾句, ... 魯迅認為中國是“民分十等”的國家,這使“一個人不會感到別人的肉體上的痛苦”,又因 .... 者,既然知道他的“本意並不在這裏,但是沒有說出在那裏,也許看不出在那裏”。

最另類的三篇小說 王朔:我看魯迅--讀書--人民網

book.people.com.cn › 讀書 Translate this page
Mar 14, 2007 - 而且,說魯迅的小說代表中國小說的最高水平,那也不是事實。 .... 魯迅這個人,在太多人和事上看不開,自他去了上海,心無寧日,天天氣得半死,寫 ...

所有跟帖: 

和方舟子一樣整天吹自己從來不看中文書(大家看不懂的24史除外)自己卻寫中文書給傻子看 -abookl- 給 abookl 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2015 postreply 14:31:17

老方勸大家:三國演義不值得看,看三國演義還不如看三國誌。 -abookl- 給 abookl 發送悄悄話 (389 bytes) () 09/21/2015 postreply 14:37:27

別人看中文的約克,他會說中文翻譯的不好,要看英文版,幸虧他法語一點不會,否則你看英文版,他又會說除了法文原版,別的都不值得看 -abookl- 給 abookl 發送悄悄話 (224 bytes) () 09/21/2015 postreply 14:45:30

Forget about 方舟子. He's helpless: His English is horrible, terrib -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2015 postreply 09:33:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”