No kidding

來源: hammerheadshark 2013-11-10 22:08:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3683 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2013-11-13 15:02:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/protesters-pound-abc-studios--call-for-jimmy-kimmel-s-firing-214414901.html

Read the comments - you will find people of other ethnicities invariably disagree with this protest. But, of course, in America, it is your right to protest and voice your concern, but Wenxuecity is still on drugs on this thing with topics like the following, which are quite inflammatory and misleading:

ABC軟了:正式公開道歉!永久取消兒童圓桌會(圖)
美華人示威抗議辱華節目 美主流媒體普遍失聲(組圖
美華人帶孩子抗議辱華言論 女孩舉熊貓牌示和平(圖)
美媒辱華言論遭遇如潮反擊 14萬網民讓CNN“滾”
文學城網友實拍:舊金山華人抗議ABC辱華言論(組圖)

批ABC“道歉不認錯” 全美將舉行萬人大遊行(圖)]
[ABC主持輕佻道歉再挑怒火 第2波抗議規模更大(圖)]
[“殺光中國人”的節目在抗議聲中悄然下線(組圖
[“殺光中國人”ABC道歉無誠意 白宮請願繼續(圖)]
  •  
  • And more
  •  

• I can't help feeling blood boiling, head swollen, hormone surging, better than cocaine (I imagine cocaine would make people feel really good, and so delusional that it would be a complete torture to go back to reality). That is why I rarely read Chinese, because I find the simplified Chinese is very combative and addictive, and forever making you feel inferior in delusion, and in turn, wanting to fight an imagined inequality, which is not  a fair game to start with, isn't this vicious circle a drug? God, who is the master of the controlled media? The moment you lose your ability to think independently, you are losing the battle. The scarcest thing is not from a 6-year-old boy who certainly has a long future and deserves a second chance to be politically correct (if he knows what that means, I guess he would after this event), but from the pressure, intimidation and cajoling of your own people.
  •  
I am certainly not proud of this protest, on the contrary, I feel ashamed this thing could balloon so disproportionately into a nation-wide crusade.  If you could not tolerate a talk show and show no magnanimity and forgiveness after Jimmy's apology, still pushing the program to be cancelled, it would a sad day for America, as your protest starts stampeding other people's enjoyment of life, and tell you what, I am a Chinese, from the Mainland, but not the type on patriotic aphrodisiac.

所有跟帖: 

回複:No kidding -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (170 bytes) () 11/10/2013 postreply 22:45:39

All free speech are welcome. -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/10/2013 postreply 23:01:41

I was not offended. -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (1665 bytes) () 11/11/2013 postreply 21:35:57

Yeah, Canada is a wonderful country. -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (543 bytes) () 11/11/2013 postreply 20:54:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”