I was not offended.

來源: hammerheadshark 2013-11-11 21:35:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1665 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2013-11-13 15:02:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 回複:No kiddingrockcurrent2013-11-10 22:45:39
If some Chinese believe they have a case, racial discrimination or genocide (war crime), I think 100,000 signatures are enough to secure a group of lawyers.  Maybe the little boy has this many things in his head, and Jimmy has no idea he had just committed genocide by not doing anything to stop the kid.

Let's talk about your "never offend anyone".  The most offenses are from Chinese community, in which humiliating and offending FLGs is quite common, because they are "annoying", "lying" and "disturbing social orders".  The irony is that those Chinese never feel FLGs have a right to voice their grievances.  I don't believe these Chinese understand what "equality" really means.

Nevertheless, the protest shows exactly how Chinese are properly respected.  In North America, when someone apologizes, that does not mean he has done something wrong. It only means he is willing to make a comprise to make your life easier.   If you are not happy about something you bought, complain about it.  If you are persistent enough, someone will apologize to you and you will be compensated.  Because that is what I would do when facing a group of Chinese protesters - just apologize and make them go away.

I don't know how this protest has elevated Chinese social status, but I would be very careful not to welcome this sensitive type to my work teams. It won't end well because I would definitely joke about it.  Would other ethnic groups like such sensitive type?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”