帶小花回來灌水:花花和≪心怨≫

回答: 湊趣譯:A Complaint京燕花園2013-04-08 11:02:34

spring flower_060 

小園春和景明,一分耕耘一分收獲,冬天種下的鬱金香和水仙沿著甬道開放了~~~

 


spring flower_061
 

遠處正開的花樹是八重櫻~~~

spring flower_063
 

spring flower_062

 
A Complaint 心怨

by Wordsworth 京燕譯


There is a change--and I am poor;

有轉變了-- 我落魄了

Your love hath been, nor long ago,

不久以前,你的愛

A fountain at my fond heart's door,

如泉湧,柔潤我心房

Whose only business was to flow;

它一味地盡管流淌

And flow it did; not taking heed

汩汩流淌;全然不惜

Of its own bounty, or my need.

它的所有,我的需求

What happy moments did I count!

我曾擁有何等美妙的時光!

Blest was I then all bliss above!

天賜福佑全賦予了我 !

Now, for that consecrated fount

如今,那聖化源泉

Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,

盈盈心語,摯愛火花

What have I? Shall I dare to tell?

我還擁有麽?我敢廣而告之麽?

A comfortless and hidden well.

一眼渴望而不可汲的隱泉

A well of love--it may be deep--

愛之井泉--盡可深邃--

I trust it is,--and never dry:

我相信它,永不幹涸:

What matter? If the waters sleep

又有何謂?倘若那水

In silence and obscurity.

悄然而睡 黯然沉寂

--Such change, and at the very door

如此轉變,恰在心門

Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.

愛的心門。。。令我落魄




在梅雨潭和大家湊趣譯了上麵的小詩,喜憂參半,動人心弦。又是前些天譯的「詠水仙」的詩人華茲華斯作品,帶春雨小花來灌水。想了幾個同音詞試著轉意用一下,心願~心怨;破落,落魄;可望而不可及~渴望而不可及~可汲。

這首詩用詞簡潔,大起大落的意境,正是詩句的力量。為了此貼不太傷感,配上幾朵小花。





請您先登陸,再發跟帖!