各打50大板!

來源: askerfor 2012-09-25 16:50:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2450 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ askerfor ] 在 2012-09-25 17:34:49 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: Now, I am really pissed.hammerheadshark2012-09-25 00:01:42

Wenqin is very acute on grammar, while hammerheadshark is thoughtful.

I guess there existed different perspectives among the people who read this article. Some people might think it was just a narration of one of the author's life experiences, while the others might have taken the writing as a fun-making joke. It is this differentiation that created a difference in the opinions of using the two words and the two articles.

In case you thought it was just an account of an experience, you might have neglected some particular considerations the other category of the reader have paid attention to. In order to make the story funny, some particular words need to be used to bring out the maximum dramatic effect that is desired.

So now if you believed the article was a joke, you may have noticed that the joke is based on the following 3 fun-making elements:

1) The "author" sensibly thought that he finally defeated the talkative guy in the small talk he is not good at, but the truth is NO. He successfully drove mad the talkative guy merely by his insensible use of the terms "Parkistan Chinese" , and "Canadian Parkistan Chinese", not by his use of "quick wit". As a matter of fact, the author was supposed to have used the correct terms like "Chinese Parkistan" and "Chinese Parkistan Canadian"to otherwise make some sense。This is truly a smart design for the joke's funniness.

2) The use of "understandably": he smiled understandably, meaning that he was dealing with the situation in a funny way, it is an indirect way of expression, the chinese counterpart of this word is (你懂得的方式, 你懂,無需多言,haha  狡猾狡猾的). Understandingly means 會意地. This word is perfectly acceptable being used there if you think the writing is just a general narration, it, however, delivers less air of humor in the other case. 

3) a, the, and nothing there.

Grammatically and humorously, there should be "a" overthere. For humorously alone, it seems that nothing there is better:)))

Conclusion: none is wrong in terms of the agreement between the opinion and the perspective.

所有跟帖: 

寫得不錯!the joke's funniness不隻是局限在這三點。還有the Hilary part, horizonta -tern2- 給 tern2 發送悄悄話 tern2 的博客首頁 (312 bytes) () 09/25/2012 postreply 21:00:57

回複:寫得不錯!the joke's funniness不隻是局限在這三點。還有the Hilary part, horizo -askerfor- 給 askerfor 發送悄悄話 (143 bytes) () 09/26/2012 postreply 08:35:57

you are great~~~. I agree with you, indeed. -tern2- 給 tern2 發送悄悄話 tern2 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 09/26/2012 postreply 11:18:11

回複:you are great~~~. I agree with you, indeed. -askerfor- 給 askerfor 發送悄悄話 (52 bytes) () 09/26/2012 postreply 13:57:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”