翻譯:【致言不同意見者】海外逸士

來源: sportwoman 2012-08-27 11:48:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3631 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-08-27 13:01:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

先謝過各位英語專家,詩人,作家, 翻譯家,和英語老師的批閱修正!  

我最不喜歡的是自己拿不出有質量的作品﹐隻會不著邊際﹐誇誇其談﹐膚湬o沒深
度。而且自以為自。要有高質量的作品﹐沒有幾十年的苦功是不可能的。但是現在
的中國人就是不肯下苦功﹐所以人才難出。馬馬虎虎寫寫譯譯就以為很好了。不思
進取﹐安於現有一點水平。 What I don't like the most is that those who brag without limitation while not being  able to contribute quality pieces and still sticking to their guns. It is impossible to have high quality pieces without working hard for decades. But, today's Chinese people are not willing to make efforts, so capable people are really rare. They think that would be fine to deal with translation work with an easy going attitude. They are not ambitious and always content with the achievement they have already gained.    

有一網站上有位自稱是博士教授的人﹐跟我辯駁了好一陣子。他說我沒有博士頭銜
的人﹐水平肯定不會比他好。可是博士拿不出有質量的作品給大家看。自我吹噓也
就徒然。 In a forum, once a man who claimed to have a PhD degree argued with me for quite a while, and  he said I didn't have a PhD degree, so my relevant professional knowledge is not credential compared with his. But this Doctor is not able to provide  a quality piece, just bragging in vain.

我在有的網站上宣稱現在活著的中國人裡﹐沒有人能在英文寫作方麵比我更好。能
跟我一樣好﹐就鳳毛麟角了。我這樣宣稱的目的是要激出一些有真才實學的人。可
惜到現在還沒發現。希望本網站上至少有些想下苦功學的人。I said to some forums that nowadays, among Chinese people, in term of English writing, no one can compete with me. Being abreast with me would be rare. The reason why I said so is that until today I haven't found anyone who can fit the mold of my expectation. In this forum, I hope to meet some someone who is  at least willingly to make efforts.

所有跟帖: 

看來你翻譯現代文比翻譯詩詞好得多。 -海外逸士- 給 海外逸士 發送悄悄話 海外逸士 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2012 postreply 13:13:45

實不相瞞海老師我主修商業管理,副修。。強詞奪理 :D 我以為翻譯詩就如打報告呢,文法還沒過關,感謝多指導! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2012 postreply 15:03:11

If you can't change him, -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (26 bytes) () 08/27/2012 postreply 18:36:00

鯊魚兄是哲學家!今天我木有中彈。。關於老海師,校長說得挺對。哦忘了,大家考古看校長如何說的,哈哈! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2012 postreply 18:40:07

語調上再氣吞山河一點可能就更神似了呢,可惜我水平有限。一個妙人!欣賞! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2012 postreply 18:47:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”