回複:剩了就要靠吹(ZT)

來源: sportwoman 2012-06-08 08:51:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3731 bytes)
回答: 剩了就要靠吹(ZT)sportwoman2012-06-07 16:51:55

Recently a lady showed me a picture that a car bumper sticker says"this is a leftover girl,if you hit me I will marry you." So I think, if the leftover girl looks as charming as the lady who posted that picture, I am afraid that the resplendent scene that many cars fighting to hit her will happen frequently. However, if that girl looks like Sis Feng, I would say that cars will keep at least 50 meters away from her, and everyone would subconsciously maintain that distance  so to prevent that leftover girl from stopping or backing up unexpectedly.I figure leftover girls should be divided into two types. One type is those who are experienced in dealing with many people and  holding a good hand, at least they think they do hold a good hand. Darn it, your grandaunt has a straight flush, who should I be afraid of?  Another type is those who hold  a real bad hand and, of course, get no turn-ons in guys. After wasting of time for N years and lowering their conditions, and so far have gotten no one interested in them.  As a matter of fact, men are also the same. I myself was doomed to be listed in the second type of leftover guys. Usually when honorably being chosen by girls, as soon as they saw my face they fled away covering their face as if I was a ghost, and made a vomiting gesture the same time. Is that really the case? What the hell is that? The lucky thing is I worked for a radio station for 2 years so I realized the power of advertising, that what the heck, when I don't have a good hand, shouldn't  I pretend to have one? Thus, I promoted myself around: I have a luxury house in the middle of a mountain, a number of  brand-name cars. (世上還是有墨魚的,更要是近視的? --don't get this one) When every thing went smoothly, I turned over the cards, wow! All were phone numbers on the deck of cards in no particular order that might trouble you a lot to get them back to a normal sequence. Things done can not be undone. Therefore, some people were not happy about that, but so what?  Hehe, a counterfeit product, once it was sold out responsibility for  any damage whatsoever, from whatever cause will not be accepted. You want the three types of warranties? Fine, go buy from big manufacturers. Just want to share with you the trick(secret of  several recipes for plaster): The so-called a luxury house in the middle of a mountain was a bullpen back in my hometown, and the brand-name cars, of course, were the Phoenix brand, and no need to run on gas fuel.

所有跟帖: 

師妹,好翻,頂一下回來有空再細看。墨魚可能是香港的slang吧。看港片太多了。嗬嗬。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (47 bytes) () 06/08/2012 postreply 09:55:51

柴子 2 師兄, where -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (144 bytes) () 06/08/2012 postreply 11:54:30

真翻譯家。深刻地理解了原著,地道地變成了英文。何時帶翻譯研究生請告之。 -youknowmyheart- 給 youknowmyheart 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2012 postreply 12:50:23

Thanks 道過師兄。Sure I have made a -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (143 bytes) () 06/08/2012 postreply 13:49:14

I can't input Chinese like normal -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (26 bytes) () 06/08/2012 postreply 13:50:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”