交作業。請師妹指正。

來源: bingli 2012-05-23 14:04:10 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2504 bytes)
回答: 漢譯英sportwoman2012-05-23 05:12:23

1)唯女人與英語難過也,唯老婆與工作難找也!!

We get stuck with woman and English,both wife and job are hard to get.

2)婚姻就象吃飯,你點的肯定都是你愛吃的,可等菜上了桌,你還是忍不住先看看別人的盤子。------得不到的才是最好的。

Marrage is just like eatting out,what you order must be your favorites,but once you get your food,You still cannot help to check out others,"Damn it,There is aways something better than mine out there." 

3)最差的人品莫過於癡癡地盯著一個醜女看半晌,然後歎口氣說:"靠,這恐龍做得 ! 太像真的了"。

The worst person on the world is the one who stares at a ugly woman for a long time and then gives a comment with a sigh,"oops,I thought the dinosaur is real,nice work!"

4)與人衝突時,退一步海闊天空;追女友時,退一步人去樓空。

When you get calmed and make one step backwards befor a fight,Everything will be fine,But if you do it the same to your date,everything will be gone.  
5)在街上看美女,目光高一點就是欣賞,目光低一點就是流氓。

When you peek at the hotties on the street,you are a great guy if you stare at  somewhere upper the neck,but if you stare at somewhere lower the neck,You are a pervert.

所有跟帖: 

Bro 2 you rocked it! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (3552 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 15:40:31

in Cantonese, a pervert=bian tai lao? -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 15:43:07

you are right. -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 16:01:17

That is so cool,sis,please keep fixing the problems for me.what -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 15:52:16

we learn from each other kenni honey -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 18:56:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”