Are you hinting that I am still holding on to that grudge?

來源: sportwoman 2012-05-22 04:50:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1461 bytes)
回答: There is no need to apologizehammerheadshark2012-05-21 22:14:31

but you are right. A little bit maybe. Am I mean? Narrow-minded attitude is not appreciated when it comes to the time for formal discussion,I know.  Madam Principal is right somehow that I am  a tough "Princess" but only once in a blue moon that I am being tough. Mostly I can pretend that I am very cute. ... However, matter-of-factly, yesterday it actually was one of my thoses days, I was sort of moody due to something.  Too bad so sad I got you. I shot you with so many stinky eggs which deliverd by bro 2---he produces eggs in his farm.

You are right that slang could be very confusing, even sometimes I think it is a slang term but they said it is their make-up word, for example, "speedy go fast " means sneekers--ruuning shoes. so, indeed, a speech with full of slang expressions could be a nuisance.

I mostly agree with you that using slang when writing is not professional, but one thing I want to point out is that in the some informal occasions, using slang terms doesn't mean the speakers are not educated, it really depends on individuals. Some people are high-educated but when hanging out their friends and family they use slang a lot, and in the workplace or other formal occasions they are able to fit themselves in well and can deliver graceful speech in suitably dignified language.

所有跟帖: 

I dare say your writing is the best in this forum so far -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (533 bytes) () 05/22/2012 postreply 05:10:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”