In case you are not awake, send you a hammer.

來源: hammerheadshark 2012-04-18 04:28:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11161 bytes)
回答: 今天(小日記)sportwoman2012-04-17 21:27:53

Tonight before settling myself into bed, I said to me that I had to get up a few hours later in a few hours to read lesson 47 again, even and the poem professor yingyudidida posted today, but here I am, waking up around 1 am, I have overslept and can’t have it done tonight, I know. As soon as I move myself out of the bed, I wonder if anyone said something bad behind me my back, so I click on meiyuluntang. As expected, brother 2 said that when I speak I always cover my conscience (I am not sure about this expression) , but he never does. What a guy! He even loves to spread rumors about me with a low scrupulosity unscrupulously. I think he really needs a deep grieved palm on his chest. As an honest person, I am always doing things step by step diligently with the manner of down-to-earth a down-to-earth manner. Have you even seen a flying snail? Anyway, being feeling a bit fogy, I overhear someone saying that I and brother are so adorable so that we have been people’s idols here. Hearing this, I am so happy, so and my drowsiness disappeared right away. I am not able to suppress can’t hide my high spirits, so I snicker to myself and murmuring: “yes, of course, we are the idols”. I am afraid that quite a few people tonight must have been thinking where I was. Oh, so you finally realize that missing me is like putting yourself through an arduous intolerable torture , right? missing of me (you are missing or thinking of you?) is not a pleasant feeling, eh? (kidding). Well, I was really sound asleep because I was pooped (not a good slang) after hours of study in front of my computer. Good night dear friends! See you around. Good night! :)

所有跟帖: 

What I wanted to say was: "you must be thinking of me" -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (1468 bytes) () 04/18/2012 postreply 05:02:42

跟鯊魚老師眼神對視了一下,發覺鯊魚你真帥!眼神深邃而迷人(not sure深邃 is right here, 您自己選一個適合的 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2012 postreply 05:10:06

是真心感謝鯊魚老師您喲!8是捂住良心的說話,不像某人--順便直接映射某人,快對號入座吧。:)) -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2012 postreply 05:16:16

師妹你誤會為師兄了,我是指我木有良心好捂,而你良心大大的有,說話可信。所以才叫美風MM問你。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2012 postreply 15:32:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”