If you hold my hand---Reading

來源: rockcurrent 2012-03-24 23:10:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2159 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ rockcurrent ] 在 2012-03-25 08:07:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

If You Hold My Hand

Oakey's mom opened the front door. "Come on, Oakey. Let's go outside and explore."
But Oakey wasn't really sure. He was only small, and the world looked big and scary.
"Only if you promise to hold my hand," said Oakey.
"This looks like a great place to play. Should we take a look? What do you say?" asked Oakey's mom.
"Only if you promise to hold my hand," said Oakey.
And Oakey did it.
"This slide looks like fun. Would you likt to try?" asked Oakey's mom.
I'm only samll," said Oakey. "I don't know if I could climb that high-unless you hold my hand."
And Oakey did it! "Wheee! Did you see me?" he cried.
"We'll take a short cut through the woods," said Oakey's mom.
"I'm not sure if we should," said Oakey. "It looks dark in there. Well I suppose we could-will you hold my hand?"
And Oakey did it! " Boo! I scared you!" he cried.
Deep in the woods, Oakey found a stream, shaded by beautiful tall trees.
"Stepping stones, look!" said Oakey's mom. " Do you think you could jump across these?"
"Maybe," said Oakey. "I just need you to hold my hand, please."
And Oakey did it!
Beyond the woods, Oakey and his mom ran up the hill, and all the way down to the ocean.
"Come on, Oakey," called his mom. "Would you like to wade in the ocean with me?" But the ocean looked big, and he was only small.
Suddenly, Oakey knew that didn't matter at all.
He turned to his mom and smiled ..."I can do anything if you hold my hand," he said.

所有跟帖: 

take a seat. I am working today. will listen to it tonight. -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 07:21:37

Thanks, MF! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 14:00:31

語調很不錯!讀得很流暢!小磚渣奉上。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (2668 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 21:01:45

MF, Thank you so much. -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 22:18:22

表客氣!新周愉快! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 22:44:33

nice reading current! -同學小薇- 給 同學小薇 發送悄悄話 同學小薇 的博客首頁 (82 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 08:04:35

Thanks, xiaowei. -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (86 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 09:57:58

RC讀得好,喜歡這個故事,聽了好幾遍。 -紓珈- 給 紓珈 發送悄悄話 紓珈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 09:37:49

Thanks, Becca! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2012 postreply 13:59:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”