我已經參與完了。這男隊越戰越勇,不容小覷哈。回頭CURRENT唱起歌來也是一首接一首的。女隊加油!
【原詩】 麵朝大海,春暖花開 |
【網絡英譯版】 Facing the sea with spring blossoms |
作者:海子 | By Haizi |
從明天起,做一個幸福的人 | From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man; |
喂馬,劈柴,周遊世界 | Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. |
從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜 | From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable, |
我有一所房子,麵朝大海,春暖花開 | Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms. |
從明天起,和每一個親人通信 | From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones, |
告訴他們我的幸福 | Telling them of my happiness, |
那幸福的閃電告訴我的 | What the lightening of happiness has told me, |
我將告訴每一個人 | I will spread it to each of them. |
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字 | Give a warm name for every river and every mountain, |
陌生人,我也為你祝福 | Strangers, I will also wish you happy |
願你有一個燦爛的前程 | May you have a brilliant future! |
願你有情人終成眷屬 | May your lovers eventually become spouse! |
願你在塵世獲得幸福 | May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! |
我隻願麵朝大海,春暖花開 | I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. |