海子的“麵向大海,春暖花開”。這詩挺好的,誰來讀一下。

來源: 2011-12-29 20:50:10 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

我已經參與完了。這男隊越戰越勇,不容小覷哈。回頭CURRENT唱起歌來也是一首接一首的。女隊加油!

【原詩】
麵朝大海,春暖花開
【網絡英譯版】
Facing the sea with spring blossoms
作者:海子 By Haizi
   
從明天起,做一個幸福的人 From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
喂馬,劈柴,周遊世界 Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜 From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable,
我有一所房子,麵朝大海,春暖花開 Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
   
從明天起,和每一個親人通信 From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones,
告訴他們我的幸福 Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的閃電告訴我的 What the lightening of happiness has told me,
我將告訴每一個人 I will spread it to each of them.
   
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字 Give a warm name for every river and every mountain,
陌生人,我也為你祝福 Strangers, I will also wish you happy
願你有一個燦爛的前程 May you have a brilliant future!
願你有情人終成眷屬 May your lovers eventually become spouse!
願你在塵世獲得幸福 May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我隻願麵朝大海,春暖花開 I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.