行行好,不要點名揪俺出來得罪人 :))

來源: lilac09 2011-08-31 21:06:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6070 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2011-09-01 05:57:47 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

A very funny writing. Good tips to increase one’s publicity in this tiny forum. Haha~~

Just a few humble points: (學某人的口氣)

1)Imagine you were your reader who, after an exhausting weekend, maybe with a hangover, or maybe after struggling with Hurricane Irene, wakes up in the morning, scans through the forum while eating breakfast, or sits down at his/her office desk, only to find your long essay to pick grammatical errors from.

>>Who 似乎離謂語太遠,後麵東西又太多,可不可以分成兩句

Imagine you were a reader. After an exhausting weekend with a hangover or a restless night struggling with Hurricane Irene, you wake up in the morning blah blah, only to find blah blah

2)I am not going to risk getting laid reading your essay and missing my Monday one-on-one with my manager! (“off” is omitted intentionally. Haha).

>>加個due to , 要不原因結果不太通

I am not going to risk getting laid (due to) reading your essay and missing my Monday one-on-one with my manager! (“off” is omitted intentionally. Haha).

以下的句子好像都有run on問題

3)Be arrogant, show off and offend, that way, people could get annoyed by your attitude and throw bricks at you.

>> “that way” 可以連句子嗎?

Be arrogant, show off and offend. In that way, people could get annoyed by your attitude and throw bricks at you.

4)how social media websites are influencing the teenagers, are they good or bad?

>> run on sentence error by using “,”

5) You have all the time of the world, maybe even pick up a fight with someone that equals your level, that way, you get to know each other better and even become good friends, like Lilac and me.

>>什麽邏輯在“You have all the time of the world” and  “may be….”之間, 缺連詞

>>“that way” 可以連句子嗎

所有跟帖: 

難纏戶來了,我得多花點兒時間在這個對手上麵。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (6277 bytes) () 09/01/2011 postreply 09:50:03

Sis, keep it up. Got to run~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/01/2011 postreply 10:44:48

thanks, mm! all updated. The second "that way", I changed it to -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/01/2011 postreply 10:55:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”