進步非常大。試著給小磚

來源: i999 2011-08-08 09:20:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4014 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ i999 ] 在 2011-08-11 07:15:18 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

We’ve been married for fourteen years.
我們結婚十四年了。

227. Are you still married?
你還是已婚的嗎?

228. They got married last year. got好聽
他們去年結婚的。

229. We were married in a church.
我們在教堂結婚的。

230. We had a small wedding.
我們舉行了一個小小的婚禮。

231. Next week is our twentieth anniversary.
下周是我們結婚二十周年紀念。

232. We invited all our friends to the wedding.
我們邀請了我們所有的朋友來參加婚禮。

233. It’s nice to be married.
結了婚真好。

234. My wife is from Chicago. from chicago中間加了一個音
我的妻子是芝加哥人。

235. We don’t want to have kids anytime soon.
我們不想很快就有孩子。

236. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with any one else.
我無法想像再與其他人共度餘生了。

237. Not many people can say that they’ve made it to their golden wedding anniversary.
並不是很多人都可以說他們已度過了金婚紀念日。

238. There’s nothing sadder than a bitter divorce.
痛苦的離婚是最令人傷心的。

239. It was also good that they could easily agree how to fairly divide up the marital 重音 property.
他們很容易就對婚姻財產的公平分割達成了一致,那也是好的。

240. Nevertheless, I still think it’s heartbreaking when a marriage splits up.
不過, 我仍認為一段婚姻破裂的時候是很讓人心碎的。

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for the golden bricks! Have I told you recently that you -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (145 bytes) () 08/08/2011 postreply 09:34:39

謝謝鼓勵。我屬於水平發揮不穩定的,碰上地雷少的課就好些。而且,在生活中實際運用,沒有讀課文這麽精細的。 -i999- 給 i999 發送悄悄話 i999 的博客首頁 (23 bytes) () 08/08/2011 postreply 09:40:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”