Marriage 應該卷舌
226. We’ve been married for fourteen years. 美音應該是短音i,發/bin/,不是長音i:
我們結婚十四年了。
227. Are you still married?
你還是已婚的嗎?
228. They got married last year.
他們去年結婚的。
229. We were married in a church. ch應該卷舌
我們在教堂結婚的。
230. We had a small wedding.
我們舉行了一個小小的婚禮。
231. Next week is our twentieth anniversary. ks的k沒有發。 ee舌頭再壓住一點就更好。 tie是長音i再加短音i,你的短音i好像沒發。
下周是我們結婚二十周年紀念。
232. We invited all our friends to the wedding.
我們邀請了我們所有的朋友來參加婚禮。
233. It’s nice to be married.
結了婚真好。
234. My wife is from Chicago. 應是/sh/
我的妻子是芝加哥人。
235. We don’t want to have kids anytime soon. ds是一個音節,你好像讀成兩個
我們不想很快就有孩子。
236. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with any one else. th好像沒咬舌。 one else 可連讀
我無法想像再與其他人共度餘生了。
237. Not many people can say that they’ve made it to their golden wedding anniversary. 應該是短音i或額音,不是長音i縮短的音
並不是很多人都可以說他們已度過了金婚紀念日。
238. There’s nothing sadder than a bitter divorce. th好像沒咬舌。 th好像沒咬舌頭。 i同上(237)
痛苦的離婚是最令人傷心的。
239. It was also good that they could easily agree how to fairly divide up the marital property. i同上(237)
他們很容易就對婚姻財產的公平分割達成了一致,那也是好的。
240. Nevertheless, I still think it’s heartbreaking when a marriage splits up.
不過, 我仍認為一段婚姻破裂的時候是很讓人心碎的。