愚公讀得真好,越來越難找到磚頭了。雞蛋裏挑骨頭。

211. Are those two still seeing each other?
那一對現在還約會嗎?

212. Would you like to get dinner sometime? 可連讀,濁化
你想不想什麽時候去吃個晚飯?

213. I’m sorry but I’m seeing someone.
對不起,但我現在已經開始和別人約會了。

214. Have you met my girlfriend?
你見過我的女朋友嗎?

215. Their relationship is having some problems right now. 應是eir的音,不是er
他們現在的關係出現了些問題。

216. I don’t want to commit to one person right now.
我現在還不想對一個人做出承諾。

217. I think we should see other people.
我想我們應該和別人交往。

218. Are you breaking up with me? 這個/ei/有點不到位。
你要和我分手嗎?

219. We should just be friends.
我們應該隻是做朋友。

220. I’m not interested in dating right now.
我現在沒有興趣約會。

221. Can I go out on a date?
我能出去約會嗎?

222. I’m really glad you asked me out.
很高興你邀請我出來。

223. I’m a little nervous since this is our first date.
這是我們的第一次約會,所以我有一點緊張。

224. Why don’t you let me pay since you bought the dance tickets?
你已經買了舞會的入場券了,不如讓我來買單?

225. I was wondering if you had a date to the party next week. 長音i,舌頭再壓住點

我想知道下周的舞會你是否已經找到了舞伴。

所有跟帖: 

多謝金耳朵拍金磚。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (186 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 11:35:53

主要是你進步太大了。從你的talent show我就意識到你的英語發音有個飛躍。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 11:38:25

自己到倒沒覺得有飛躍。 我很懷疑你們聽懂我在讀什麽沒有 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (162 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 15:08:40

語調真的很好了-不管你信不信,反正我是信了 -金迷- 給 金迷 發送悄悄話 金迷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 15:52:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!