回複:交作業。很不好意思

來源: bolang 2011-07-05 16:14:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (21965 bytes)

Little Girl (translation)

Sitting over the grassy tomb under a church window, there is a little girl. She watched the sky, and sang a song.   Her little fingers pointed to the golden weather cloud over her head.  Suddenly, sunshine brightened, and shane to her hair, and gave a metel color, hard to tell what the color was: dark brown, or black.   She was so focused on watching the cloud, which  her song, or her murmur, was  for.  She did not notice that I stood up and walked toward her.   In the blue sky above her, a lark flying toward the cloud was singing a song, just to compete with her.  I walked towarded the little girl slowly, her forhead shining under the sun like pearl, her skin coler made her so adorable.   Her black long lashes curved, and covred her eyes, some time blue grey, some time violent.  The color of her long lashes matched her eyebrow and her hair; her hair fell on her neck and swaved along the sunshine.  I did not notice that, since I am attracted to her eyes, which stared on me shining, and full of feeling.   I stood there and watched her, and saw her appearance graduately, especially her mouth.   Everything in front me was more beautiful than what I can dream of.  Her beauty, especical her look made me facinated .

A little Girl (聽力)

Sitting on the grassy grave beneath one of the window of the church, was a little girl. With her head bent back she was gazing up the sky and singing, while one of her little hand was pointing to tiny cloud that hovered like golden feather abover her head, the sun which suddely became very bright, shining on her glassy hair, give it talent glassture   and it was difffult to say what was the color, dark brown or black

So completely obsobed in watching the cloud to which her strange song, or entertention seem addressed.    That She did not observe me when I rose and went toward her.  Over her head, eye up the blue,   a lark was soaring toward the same gossy cloud was singing as for a rivalay.

As I slowly approach the child. I can see by her forhead, which in the sunshine seem   like a globe of the peral, especially by her complection,   that she was uncommonly lovely.  Her eyes which at one moment seemed blue grey, another violet was shaded by long black lashes, curve backward in the most percular way,  and this matches cute with her eyebrow and treasure which  was toss tender throat,  and was quivering in the sunlight .    All these I did not take at once.  But first, I can not see nothing but those, quivering, glittering, changing eyes turned upto my face.  Gradually, the other features especialy the sensitive full lip mouth grow upon me as I stood silently gazing.   Here seems to me a more perfect beauty that had never come to me in my lovely dream of the beauty.   Yet it was her beatuy so much as the look she gave me that facinated me, melted me.

所有跟帖: 

Welcome Bolang on board! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 19:59:25

歡迎新同學! 翻譯和聽寫同時交了,很不錯。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 20:42:00

回複:歡迎新同學! 翻譯和聽寫同時交了,很不錯。 -bolang- 給 bolang 發送悄悄話 (34 bytes) () 07/06/2011 postreply 13:21:51

其實你做得很好了。隻不過這次作難度太大了。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2011 postreply 20:04:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”