Finally my Translation Home Work wth the help of dictionaries

來源: EnLearner 2011-07-04 21:56:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3184 bytes)

小女孩

在教堂的一扇窗下長滿綠草的墳堆上,坐著個小女孩。她仰著頭,望著天空,唱著歌兒。她的小手指點著一朵飄浮在她頭頂的金色羽毛般的小彩雲。突然間,陽光顯得格外燦爛,照在她光澤的頭發上,給它塗上一層金屬似的光彩,很難說出它突竟是什麽顏色,是深褐色,還是黑色。她是那麽全神貫注地望著彩雲,她那奇妙的歌聲,或可說是喃喃自語,似乎是對著那彩雲而發的。因而她沒有注意到我站起身來朝她走去。在她上空高高的藍天裏,一隻展翅飛向那朵輕盈透明的彩雲的雲雀也在歌唱,似乎在與她比賽。我慢步向小女孩走去,她那在陽光下如同珍珠一樣圓潤的前額,特別是她那膚色,使我感到她真是異常可愛。媳耶黑黑的長睫毛非常別致地朝後彎曲著,掩映著一雙一會兒象是藍灰色的,一會兒又象是紫羅蘭色的眼睛。她的長睫毛同她的眉毛和頭發色澤調和,披拂在她嬌嫩的脖子上的發綹,在陽光裏輕輕飄動。我並沒有馬上領略到這一切,因為我一開始隻注意了那雙閃閃發光、富於表情、盯著我看的眼睛。我佇立在一邊默默地注視著她,才漸漸地看清了她容貌的其他部分,特別是那張靈敏而又豐滿的小嘴。呈現在我眼苧的這一美的形象似乎比我在最美好的夢境中所見過的更美。然而,與其說是她的美麗,不如說是她朝我看的那種眼神,更使我著迷,更使我陶醉。

A Little Girl

Below a church window on grassy graves, sits a little girl.  She raises her head and looks at the sky, singing songs. Her little finger points at a little cloud which looks like a golden feather and lfoats above her.    Suddenly, the sunshine gets brighter and sheds light on her luster hair.  It looks like that the sunshine adds a metal sheen on her hair.  It's hard to tell what color the sheen is: dark bown or black?  she is so occupied watching the color clouds.  The voice of her singing or muttering is so amazing as if she is doing this for that color cloud.  Therefore, she does not notice my standing up and walking to her.  In the blud sky high above her, also singing is a lark that spreads its wings and flies to that light color cloud.  It seems that the lark is in a singing competition against the girl.  I walks slowly to the little girl.  Her melow and full forehead under the sunshine, resembling of a pearl,  especially the color of the skin, makes me feel exceptionally lovely.  Her black long eye lashes curl back cutely just above a pair of eyes with the color that looks like grey blud but then changes to violet every a while. The color of her eye lashes and eyebow match well with that of her hair.  A lock of her hair covering her tender neck, is floating gently under the sunshine.  I do not notice every thing for at the beginging I pay attention only to her eyes that are shining and full of expressions, stairing at me.  While I am standing close to her and stairing at her silently, I gradually have a clear picture of her other parts, especially that sensitive and well developped little mouth.  The pretty image that appears in front of me is more beautiful than anything that has come into the most beautiful scene in my dreams.   However, I would say I am fantasited and toxicated by the expression in her eyes stairing at me rather than by her beauty.

所有跟帖: 

先砸自己一大臭磚頭! -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (2747 bytes) () 07/04/2011 postreply 22:24:24

On second thought, -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (2365 bytes) () 07/04/2011 postreply 22:42:37

我的聽寫作業 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (3057 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 20:31:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”