翻譯作業: 這段不好翻。肯定和原文差距很大。

來源: NewVoice 2011-07-04 06:11:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4874 bytes)

A Little Girl

The grave under a window of the church was covered with green grass, and there sat a little girl. She was lifting her head, looking at the sky, and singing a song. Her little fingers were pointing at a wisp of cloud that resembled a golden feather. Suddenly, the sunlight appeared especially bright, shining on her gleaming hairs and coating them with the color of metals, it was hard to tell the color, either dark brown or black. She was looking at the colorful cloud with an intense concentration. Her amazing tunes, or her muttering, seemed to be sent to that colorful cloud. So she did not see me standing up and walking to her. In the blue sky high above her, a skylark, flying with its open wings towards the light and lucent colorful cloud, was singing too, appearing to compete with her. I walked slowly to the little girl, and her forehead as smooth as a pearl under the sun, and her skin tune especially, appeared so lovely before me. Her long black eyelashes curled backward, covering a pair of eyes, which sometimes were blue but other times were violet. Her long eyelashes matched in color with her eyebrows and hairs, and hairs on her soft neck flew gently in the sunlight. I did not take all of these in at once, for I only noticed her sparkling, expressive, and gazing eyes first. I stood there and watched her in silence, and gradually saw the rest of her face, especially her cute and full little mouth. The pretty image before me seemed to be more beautiful than that appeared in my most beautiful dream. But it was her gaze rather than her beauty that fascinated and captivated me.  

小女孩

在教堂的一扇窗下長滿綠草的墳堆上,坐著個小女孩。她仰著頭,望著天空,唱著歌兒。她的小手指點著一朵飄浮在她頭頂的金色羽毛般的小彩雲。突然間,陽光顯得格外燦爛,照在她光澤的頭發上,給它塗上一層金屬似的光彩,很難說出它突竟是什麽顏色,是深褐色,還是黑色。她是那麽全神貫注地望著彩雲,她那奇妙的歌聲,或可說是喃喃自語,似乎是對著那彩雲而發的。因而她沒有注意到我站起身來朝她走去。在她上空高高的藍天裏,一隻展翅飛向那朵輕盈透明的彩雲的雲雀也在歌唱,似乎在與她比賽。我慢步向小女孩走去,她那在陽光下如同珍珠一樣圓潤的前額,特別是她那膚色,使我感到她真是異常可愛。媳耶黑黑的長睫毛非常別致地朝後彎曲著,掩映著一雙一會兒象是藍灰色的,一會兒又象是紫羅蘭色的眼睛。她的長睫毛同她的眉毛和頭發色澤調和,披拂在她嬌嫩的脖子上的發綹,在陽光裏輕輕飄動。我並沒有馬上領略到這一切,因為我一開始隻注意了那雙閃閃發光、富於表情、盯著我看的眼睛。我佇立在一邊默默地注視著她,才漸漸地看清了她容貌的其他部分,特別是那張靈敏而又豐滿的小嘴。呈現在我眼苧的這一美的形象似乎比我在最美好的夢境中所見過的更美。然而,與其說是她的美麗,不如說是她朝我看的那種眼神,更使我著迷,更使我陶醉。 (徐月庭 譯

所有跟帖: 

沒關係。翻譯不是我們的主要目的,而是學習的方法之一。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2011 postreply 19:36:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”