我的聽力,有些地方再聽也不懂了

來源: 金迷 2011-07-03 19:35:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3615 bytes)

17. A little girl

Sitting on a grassy grave beneath one of the windows of church was a little girl. With her head bent back, she was gazing up the sky and singing while her little hand point to tiny cloud that hover like a golden feather above her head. The sun which suddenly becomes very bright, shining on her glossy hair, give mataliclasser, and it was difficult to say what was the color, dark bronze or black, so completely absorb while she watching the cloud with her strange song or incantation, seemed addressed, that she did not observe may when I rose and went towards her. Over her head, high up the blue, a larked was soaring towards to the same gorsy cloud singing as her rivalry. As I slowly approached the child, I could see by her forehead which in the sun shine seemed a globe of pearl and special by her complexion, that she was uncommonly lovely. Her eyes which one moment seemed blue grey add another violet was shaded by long black lashes curved backward in the most peculiar way, and this matched(some word here missing) in her eyebrows and tresses her toss about her tender throat and rekuivering in the sunlight. All this I didn’t take at once, at first I could nothing but rekuivering glittering changeful eyes turned up to my face gradually, the other features, especially the sensitive, fullipped mouth group on me as I stood silently gazing. Here seems to me more perfect beauty then had ever come to me in my loveliest dream of beauty, yet was not her beauty so much as the look she gave me, the fascinated me, melted me.

所有跟帖: 

Great! -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2011 postreply 21:14:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”