我給您87分。原創加6分。

本文內容已被 [ DrunkerKickass ] 在 2011-06-30 19:19:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

你的原稿:
Last night, no reading. Instead, I slept very early, and therefore woke up very early this morning. Has Summer Solstice come yet? But why I have not felt it? Seems I am still waiting for summer to start.

Showers came down quietly ( at least i didn't hear them) during my sleep without waking me up from my sleeping dreams. The garden quenched its thirst by drinking enough rainfall overnight.

It's another bright shiny morning with a few wispy clouds hovering in an otherwise clear blue sky. The cucumbers are growing large enough for me to pick up, following by the snow beans which are now in flower and forming their pods.

See you late afternoon, my cucumbers; See you after work, my green beauties. I will get around tonight to making you guys a much much more beautiful cucumber salad and cucumber juice. :)).

我的看法:

Last night, no reading. Instead, I slept very early, and therefore woke up very early this morning. Summer solstice is already here, but why have I not felt it yet? Feels like I am still waiting for summer to start.

Showers came down quietly during my sleep last night without waking me up from my wonderful dreams. The garden quenched its thirst by drinking enough rainfall overnight.

It's another bright, sunny morning with a few wispy clouds hovering in an otherwise clear blue sky. The cucumbers are growing large enough for me to pick up, followed by the snow beans, which are now flowering and forming their pods.

See you late afternoon, my cucumbers; See you after work, my green beauties. I will get around tonight to making you guys a much, much more fulfilling cucumber salad and some cucumber juice.

不同之處在下:

你的:Last night, no reading. Instead, I slept very early, and therefore woke up very early this morning.
我的:Last night, no reading. Instead, I slept early, and woke up very early this morning.
你的:Has Summer Solstice come yet? But why I have not felt it? Seems I am still waiting for summer to start.
我的:Summer solstice is already here, but why have I not felt it yet? Feels like I am still waiting for summer to start.
你的:Showers came down quietly ( at least i didn't hear them) during my sleep without waking me up from my sleeping dreams.
我的:Showers came down quietly during my sleep last night without waking me up from my wonderful dreams.
你的:The garden quenched its thirst by drinking enough rainfall overnight.
我的:The garden quenched its thirst by drinking enough rainfall overnight.(和您的一樣)
你的:It's another bright shiny morning with a few wispy clouds hovering in an otherwise clear blue sky.
我的:It's another bright, sunny morning with a few wispy clouds hovering in an otherwise clear blue sky.
你的:The cucumbers are growing large enough for me to pick up,
我的:The cucumbers are growing large enough for me to pick up,(和您的一樣)
你的:following by the snow beans which are now in flower and forming their pods.
我的:followed by the snow beans, which are now flowering and forming their pods.
你的:See you late afternoon, my cucumbers; See you after work, my green beauties.
我的:See you late afternoon, my cucumbers; See you after work, my green beauties. (和您的一樣)
你的:I will get around tonight to making you guys a much much more beautiful cucumber salad and cucumber juice.
我的:I will get around tonight to making you guys a much, much more fulfilling cucumber salad and some cucumber juice.

Re:你用flowering是對的,不能用blossoms,在美國,Blossom一般是代表花卉開的花和樹上的花開花。就像櫻花開花--- Cherry Blossoms。

所有跟帖: 

回上麵了。thanks. -tern2- 給 tern2 發送悄悄話 tern2 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/23/2011 postreply 07:38:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!