回複:【翻譯寫作】練習之五---這次不是新概念,希望更多童鞋參與, 周五前交作業

來源: newton123 2011-06-20 14:58:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1586 bytes)

It was unbearable to get so much bad news in one single morning. But I knew Bill and I had to go through our daily life. The staff members in the west wing seemed at a loss, walking back and forth, or talking to the cell phones in a subdued voice, or whispering to one another in the office with door being closely shut. It became vital to assure the staff in the White House that we were able to handle the crisis and prepared for a counter attack. I was aware that all would follow my footprint. The best policy for me and my people was to make steady progress. I should have spent more time for my first show, but it turned out completely impossible. According to my schedule, that afternoon I should give a speech about citizenship in Goutier College, a response of an invitation from our old friend Taylor Branch. For I had no intention to disappoint the college or Taylor himself—his wife was working for me then, I rushed to the Union Station, catching the train to Baltimore.  

所有跟帖: 

我給93分。很接近。I should give a speech about citizenship...減30分。 -DrunkerKickass- 給 DrunkerKickass 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 22:35:58

你真是喝醉了,歇會吧。滿分是多少啊。減了30分還93分? -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 22:42:38

93分減了30分是63分。貼是您放的,應該自願。嗬嗬 -DrunkerKickass- 給 DrunkerKickass 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 22:46:57

沒有,你打得分不錯的,我開始以為你說的93分是減了30分以後的,我喝醉了。哈哈。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 23:01:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”