我的作業

來源: cutestream 2011-06-20 10:50:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1092 bytes)

It was really bitter that so many bad news came out in one morning. But I knew Bill and I had to keep our life going. Workers in XIYI were walking around in bewilderment, whispering on their cell phones, and talking in secret with their offices’ door shut. We promised to people in the White House that we would handle this crisis well, and were preparing to fight back like before, which was important. I knew all of them would do things as I did. For me and people around, the advantageous way was to steer a steady course. I should have had spent more time for my first-time showing up, but I had not. Invited by our old friend Taylor, I was going to give a talk about people’s right that afternoon in the college of GUCHE as planned.  For I did not want to disappoint the college and Taylor- whose wife was working for me, I went to the Union train Station, and took the train to Baltimore,

所有跟帖: 

我給94分。很好!有前途!但要多應用美式表達方式。Bitter?英國啊。 -DrunkerKickass- 給 DrunkerKickass 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 21:38:42

還有打分的?不知道bitter是英式表達,學習了。 -cutestream- 給 cutestream 發送悄悄話 cutestream 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2011 postreply 06:23:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”