LMAO!!!

來源: xxhhwxc 2006-11-07 21:56:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1499 bytes)
回答: What the heck are you talking about?xxhhwxc2006-11-06 19:44:08
Thank you for the English lesson. But I do know the difference between WILL and MAY.

Let's just use your words for arguments' sake:

"If you are NOT 100% sure what you are saying to others is definitely 100% correct, please just tell others your story and let others to make their own judgement, OK?"

Using your logic, how were you so 100% sure that my answer was not correct? Shouldn't you just say " Your answer MAY not be correct"? Did you follow your own advise and use MAY (or MIGHT) instead of IS?

Yet for another argument's sake, how can you be so sure that the bank of the original poster WILL take the money back instead of MAY take the money back?
You seem to think all the banks will do the same thing. However, have you done an thorough investigation regarding this issue? You just drew the conclusion based on the fact that your bank took your money back from you. But have you asked other banks? I don't think so.

And, in this case, your bank didn't charge you. And your conclusion was? You guessed it: All the banks will not charge customers for bad checks. How do I know your conclusion? Because you said " Your answer is NOT correct". You didn't use "MAY not. So you were 100% sure about that.

But wait a second. You changed your mind. Now you are not so sure anymore and tell us that we should use "MAY"? I guess it is OK for you to contradict yourself?

You are so full of it! Dude! Get a clue!

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你聽了我一堂英語課,現在我不得不再給你上一堂數學邏輯課 -Bodd- 給 Bodd 發送悄悄話 (652 bytes) () 11/08/2006 postreply 11:45:57

citibank好像是每年2次有return check也不charge fee 的,wave 了 -Don'tGo- 給 Don'tGo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2006 postreply 13:34:28

Don't flatter yourself. Dude -xxhhwxc- 給 xxhhwxc 發送悄悄話 (2039 bytes) () 11/08/2006 postreply 19:48:36

首先告訴你我會怎麽說。然後我警告你,不要一口一個別人“愚蠢”,那 -Bodd- 給 Bodd 發送悄悄話 (1404 bytes) () 11/09/2006 postreply 09:00:01

A warning! WOW! I am shaking in my boots!! -xxhhwxc- 給 xxhhwxc 發送悄悄話 (1366 bytes) () 11/09/2006 postreply 10:00:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”