Don't flatter yourself. Dude

回答: LMAO!!!xxhhwxc2006-11-07 21:56:17

Actually it doesn’t seem to me that reading comprehension is your strongest point. You learned some logics but that’s it. You certainly don’t know how to apply them in real life.

If you read carefully, you should know that I didn’t insist that my answer was correct and yours was wrong. What I did in my last post was pointing out the stupidity of your statement which claims: “If you are NOT 100% sure what you are saying to others is definitely 100% correct, please just tell others your story and let others to make their own judgment.” According to you, doing otherwise would be misleading others. You further pointed out that I ought to use “MAY” instead of “WILL”

Let me tell you. At the time when I replied to the original poster, I was replying based on my own personal experience and common sense. I had several bank accounts. One bank charged me for NSF and other banks I had account with had the policy in place to charge me if NSF occurred. Now you tell me, how the hell should I know in advance that you would jump out and provide an example to prove otherwise after I replied? What would your reply to the original poster be if you had done it earlier than I did? Would you say “ your bank will get the money back from you and that’s it”? Would you be misleading others if you did say so? How would you be 100% sure if other banks charge for NSF or not had you not heard my story? See the irony?

Your assertion of “definitely 100% correct” is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Is there ever such thing in the real world?

My advice to you: get down from your high horse and begin to live in a real world. All the logic you learned from text book mean nothing if you don’t know how to use them in the real life. Don’t think that everyone else is out to mislead others and only you are definitely 100% correct. If you had taken you own advice, you would shut up you pie hole because you would have no way to be 100% sure that your post is not misleading others.

所有跟帖: 

首先告訴你我會怎麽說。然後我警告你,不要一口一個別人“愚蠢”,那 -Bodd- 給 Bodd 發送悄悄話 (1404 bytes) () 11/09/2006 postreply 09:00:01

A warning! WOW! I am shaking in my boots!! -xxhhwxc- 給 xxhhwxc 發送悄悄話 (1366 bytes) () 11/09/2006 postreply 10:00:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!