A warning! WOW! I am shaking in my boots!!

來源: xxhhwxc 2006-11-09 10:00:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1366 bytes)
回答: Don't flatter yourself. Dudexxhhwxc2006-11-08 19:48:36
You proved yet again that reading comprehension is not your strongest attribute. Where in my post did you find that I said you were stupid? I said your
STATEMENT was stupid and you wanted other to follow it like BIBLE but you didn't do it yourself. Can't you see the difference? Do you need to consult an english professor?

I am sure everyone can tell who is an arrogant prick here, taking every opportunity to jump on fellow posters and throwing the big word "MISLEAD" around.

"在網絡上典型地表現為一定要對別人的帖子大加批駁"
I dare you to find out my other posts in which I jumped on a post and threw accusation all of the places. Have you followed your own advice and used "或許" in your statement before you got your facts straight? Can you explain to me what the meaning of "一定" is?

I was only offering help and you jumped on me. who started the attack first?

Again like I said before, your statement is stupid. If you had followed it then every one of your post would start with a disclaimer before you offered your opinion or you would only describe facts and let others draw their own conclusion without offering your opinion at all. I don't have time to go back to check out all of your posts but I highly doubt that you followed your own rules. So why do you force your rules on others?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”