I have the exact symptoms as what the tread poster said in her p

來源: syn 2021-06-03 22:50:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1044 bytes)
回答: It might be Baker Cysts, AKA popliteal cystsnewgarden2462021-06-03 19:11:58

And I feel your reply is making more sense. On top of those symptoms (I dont have white dry dead skins and fugus on my feet/toes),but I do have very thick and hard layers like callus built up on the bottom of my feet, I have to use foot razor at least once a month to remove them. When I walk a bit faster for about 10min or run for about a few minutes I started to feel the numnious on my feet and knees hurt as well as the calves, the areas are also warm to touch. I have to stop for a few minute to wait for the numnious to go away then resume the walking. Another symptom I have is the unsettle feeling on my knees and down, especially of my ankles when try to sleep. I have to twist my ankles to ease that ticklling feeling, and it makes cracking sounds. 

I believe overweight is one of the cause of this as well as what I am, is that right?

With my new infos, are your suggestions the same or you can kindly suggest others to help with diagnosis. 

thanks.

所有跟帖: 

Yes, you are right! -newgarden246- 給 newgarden246 發送悄悄話 (971 bytes) () 06/04/2021 postreply 19:52:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”