25年研究成果

來源: Staub 2016-04-24 20:06:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (39309 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Staub ] 在 2016-04-24 20:12:26 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Bacteria trapped inside the structure of teeth migrate throughout the body. They may infect any organ, gland, or tissue and can damage the heart, kidneys, joints, eyes, brain, and endanger pregnant women. Learn how these infections were discovered by Weston A. Price, DDS in a 25 year Root Canal Research Program which was carried out under the auspices of the American Dental Association, and were subsequently covered-up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0916764095/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0916764095&linkCode=as2&tag=chrisbeatcanc-20

on March 3, 2016
Everyone should read this book. I speak from personal experience, having had heart problems that were reversed as a result of a dental problem being repaired.
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

on February 9, 2016
I knew a lot of the information but this book does a great job of clarifying the existing data and pulling it all together in a comprehensive report. Excellent investment and I am now the neighborhood crier.
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

on December 22, 2014
Best book. I had a root canal that bothered me for about 30 years. This past year I had it pulled (against my dentist's advice as he said nothing was wrong with it according to the X-rays.). But after he pulled it - he saw all the inner infection was around the tooth. I felt better instantly... Wish I would have read this book 30 years ago. When you suspect something is not right due to pain - trust your intuition.
1 comment|19 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”